Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did You Know...

kevinklein

Did you know thinking too hard causes wrinkles? Talking Barbie circa 1960 told me that one.
my mom tells me that all the time...lol

did you know the term the "Boogey Man will get you" comes from the Boogey people,who still inhabit an area of Indonesia. These people still act as pirates today and attack ships that pass. Thus the term spread "if you don't watch out the Boogey man will get you."

No, I cannot twitch them both at the same time. :laugh: Separate ear twitches, separate. Twitch one, twitch 2.......
:laugh: :rolleyes: yes..i'm kinda slow this week...i seriously don't know what's wrong with me...earlier in this thread.....i said mouth and south rhymed with month...:doh:

did you know my back hurts?

Did you know at any given time, about one quarter (25%) of the adult population of North America is suffering from back pain. In one quarter of these (over 6% of the population), the pain is chronic (i.e. , long-term) and unceasing.

I am one of those lucky 6% :mad:

I know! That was too funny. Are you blonde? Or maybe, it is PSPTSD---Post-Season Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. :silly:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :laugh: :laugh: omg...i couldn't stop laughing....no i'm not blonde...lol But i've been acting like one lately....

Did you know at any given time, about one quarter (25%) of the adult population of North America is suffering from back pain. In one quarter of these (over 6% of the population), the pain is chronic (i.e. , long-term) and unceasing.

I am one of those lucky 6% :mad:

:( i'm sorry........that must really suck....well how about if i sit for a long time...like 20 to 30 minutes..my butt hurts really bad b/c over the summer of my junior year, i went to 6 flags and on a ride, i chipped my tail bone....sucks huh? i remember during the SATs i thought i was gonna die

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :laugh: :laugh: omg...i couldn't stop laughing....no i'm not blonde...lol But i've acting like one lately....

:D

Don't worry. I've suffered some PSPTSD myself. I seriously had a headache for nine days straight after the Redskins lost in the Playoffs. :doh:

Originally posted by Please Blitz:

I am one of those lucky 6%

Sorry about your back problems. That sucks. And you are only 26....

:( i'm sorry........that must really suck....well how about if i sit for a long time...like 20 to 30 minutes..my butt hurts really bad b/c over the summer of my junior year, i went to 6 flags and on a ride, i chipped my tail bone....sucks huh? i remember during the SATs i thought i was gonna die

Oh, SAT's. 8 hours in one of those crappy desk/seat combo's. That does suck. My back is effed up from wrestling in HS/college. I got thrown on my ass too many times. I should buy stock in Icy Hot.

:D

Don't worry. I've suffered some PSPTSD myself. I seriously had a headache for nine days straight after the Redskins lost in the Playoffs. :doh:

Me too. It was due to consecutive hangovers from battling the pain with my old friend alcohol.

Dammit, i gotta get to the bar, im going crazy. Its been snowing for less than 8 hours and I already have cabin fever.

Oh, SAT's. 8 hours in one of those crappy desk/seat combo's. That does suck. My back is effed up from wrestling in HS/college. I got thrown on my ass too many times. I should buy stock in Icy Hot.
wow...u should get some pain medication!! i'm sure u have it already...so there's no way they could fix it??

did you know the longest muscle name is the "levator labii superioris alaeque nasi" and Elvis popularized it with his hip motions.

OUCH to the both of you.

That tailbone is soooo bad to hurt. That must have been one heckuva ride or you have a real skinny butt!

My sister slipped on an icy deck after it snowed and broker her coccyx/tailbone. It took a long time to heal.........Be careful on that ice guys!

OUCH to the both of you.

That tailbone is soooo bad to hurt. That must have been one heckuva ride or you have a real skinny butt!

My sister slipped on an icy deck after it snowed and broker her coccyx/tailbone. It took a long time to heal.........Be careful on that ice guys!

:laugh: really skinny butt...lol it was the ride where you stand up so there's this seat thing between ur legs and they tell u to stand up straight before the seat was stuck in place for the ride and i didn't really straighten my knees enough so i was kinda hanging a little bit....

:laugh: really skinny butt...lol it was the ride where you stand up so there's this seat thing between ur legs and they tell u to stand up straight before the seat was stuck in place for the ride and i didn't really straighten my knees enough so i was kinda hanging a little bit....

oooooouuuuuuuuucccchhhhhhhh. TMI!! j/k! Hope you can still have children!!

Well you're only 17. You would be a hilarious mom for them. Don't give up!

Good thing it wasn't named "666". But I guess if it had to be in a state, it would be in WV. :silly:

haha yeah..weird WV...if i were to have children i would adopt...the pain of actually having a child...ahhhh

did you know the muzzle of a lion is like a fingerprint -- no two lions have the same pattern of whiskers.

Archived