Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sending mail to Dan Snyder

SkinsNoles21

Here you go skin noles

21300 Redskin Park Drive

Ashburn, VA 20147

I 've written him 4 times and He sent me back 2 letters and 1 autographed photo.

Other autographs I've got thru the mail are

Chris Cooley - He signed my card.

Mark Brunell - Signed card

Joe Gibbs - Autograph photo

Taylor Jacobs - signed card

Patrick Ramsey - Signed card

Gregg Williams - Autograph photo

I always sent the players during training camp. Coaches and owners anytime during the season/offseason.

Other player I got thru the mail

Tom Brady

Brett Farve

D.McNabb/ letter

T.Owens/also included a letter

S.Alexander

Here you go skin noles

21300 Redskin Park Drive

Ashburn, VA 20147

I 've written him 4 times and He sent me back 2 letters and 1 autographed photo.

Other autographs I've got thru the mail are

Chris Cooley - He signed my card.

Mark Brunell - Signed card

Joe Gibbs - Autograph photo

Taylor Jacobs - signed card

Patrick Ramsey - Signed card

Gregg Williams - Autograph photo

I always sent the players during training camp. Coaches and owners anytime during the season/offseason.

Other player I got thru the mail

Tom Brady

Brett Farve

D.McNabb/ letter

T.Owens/also included a letter

S.Alexander

I sent a SASE with a card for them to sign. Sometimes players are not alloewed to sign cards but send autograph photo's, Or in Mark Brunell and Kurt Warner case they send their own cards with info about Jesus. Some sign photo's to be sent out when requested instead of going thru all the mail. The last photo I got was an autograph team photo on the Tarheels basketball team from last season's champioship team with a letter from Roy Williams thank you for the support and hope's I enjoy The photo he sent.

Here are others I have received

Dean Smith, Raymond Felton, Marvin Williams, Vince Carter, 2 letters and 2 autograpgh photo's from Mark Cuban. Jerry Stackhouse, Dusty Baker, Steve Spurrier, Carson Palmer, Michael Vick.

Or in Mark Brunell and Kurt Warner case they send their own cards with info about Jesus.

Last year Jesus came off the bench after the starter went down in week 7. He had 1 interception and 4 tackles in his first game. He was then added to the special teams squad in week 9 as a punt returner averaging 15.6 per return with 2 touchdowns on the season. As a cornerback, he finished the season with 6 interceptions and 42 tackles. Jesus, who is known as El Saviour amoungst his teammates, is a team leader and will be competing for a starting job in the upcoming training camp.

Sorry, I had to do it. :silly:

Last year Jesus came off the bench after the starter went down in week 7. He had 1 interception and 4 tackles in his first game. He was then added to the special teams squad in week 9 as a punt returner averaging 15.6 per return with 2 touchdowns on the season. As a cornerback, he finished the season with 6 interceptions and 42 tackles. Jesus, who is known as El Saviour amoungst his teammates, is a team leader and will be competing for a starting job in the upcoming training camp.

Sorry, I had to do it. :silly:

No you didn't need to do it. It was in poor taste, and classless!!!!

Find something else to do with your time!!

Why don't you go preach your **** somewhere else.

Hell, even Jesus had a sense of humor you uptight prick.

I will tell you something, If I was standing in your face right now, you would not call me that. So have some respect for people.

I'm not trying to get kicked of the site, but please be aware that everyone that sits on this site is not some little kid. Weighing 120 pounds..enough said!!!!!!

Why don't you go preach your **** somewhere else.

Hell, even Jesus had a sense of humor you uptight prick.

I will tell you something, If I was standing in your face right now, you would not call me that. So have some respect for people.

I'm not trying to get kicked of the site, but please be aware that everyone that sits on this site is not some little kid. Weighing 120 pounds..enough said!!!!!!

Enough. Knock it off.

Now, back on topic.

You see how angry somebody gets if you jokingly utter the name Jesus. And we wonder why Muslims are demonstrating over a tasteless picture of Mohammed. This is why I'm religiously irreligious. Excpet for my 'skins of course, I'm pretty religious about them.

No, it was his right to say whatever he wanted to say. The problem came in with the name calling. That's all, nothing more nothing less. I have no problems, and don't wish to get into any kind of conversation like that. I didn't say I was going to riot in the streets or anything like the folks a half a world away. Everything is everything here. In other words.............I'm wonderful:)

I sent a SASE with a card for them to sign. Sometimes players are not alloewed to sign cards but send autograph photo's, Or in Mark Brunell and Kurt Warner case they send their own cards with info about Jesus. Some sign photo's to be sent out when requested instead of going thru all the mail. The last photo I got was an autograph team photo on the Tarheels basketball team from last season's champioship team with a letter from Roy Williams thank you for the support and hope's I enjoy The photo he sent.

Here are others I have received

Dean Smith, Raymond Felton, Marvin Williams, Vince Carter, 2 letters and 2 autograpgh photo's from Mark Cuban. Jerry Stackhouse, Dusty Baker, Steve Spurrier, Carson Palmer, Michael Vick.

I'm just curious... do you sell them?

Archived