Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Here's a good argument against the 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists

Mickalino

The Pentagon DID collapse.

Why didnt the entire structure collapse? Simple physics problem. The Towers were skinny tall building, the Pentagon is a massive, short building. Not to mention the building materials.

Do you really believe this crap? Or are you just bored today?

It is interesting that YOU wont acknowledge being owned by snopes.

Idiots and complete asshats Kilmer

For anyone to acknowledge that anything other happened is a complete ****ing idiot as far as I am concerned

And no I am not afraid to call people idiots involving 9/11 conspiracy theories, it is once again a lot of loose circumstantial evidence which can be tied together somehow, if you really really reach, as we are seeing in this video as well as others

Is this the video where some nutjob tries to make it look like a missile hit the Pentagon? And that the engines on the planes that hit the WTC shot missiles into the towers just before they hit? Cool special effects. I thought it was just some idiot who tried to get a few laughs by using poor taste, people really believe these theories?

*BTW, did anyone watch this A&E Flight 93 special? I thought about tivoing it, but I think I'm just going to wait for the movie to come out.

Is this the video where some nutjob tries to make it look like a missile hit the Pentagon? And that the engines on the planes that hit the WTC shot missiles into the towers just before they hit? Cool special effects. I thought it was just some idiot who tried to get a few laughs by using poor taste, people really believe these theories?

Na, this about an hour and half long video and talks about all sorts of circumstantial and downright false things, strings it together and uses it as evidence that the Bush administration and PNAC (Project for the New American Century) allowed 9/11 to happen so they could go to war

I guess if this video was intellectually honest, it would discuss all the missed chances Bill Clinton had, but it does not

yet somehow, in 9 months, the Bush administration hatched this sinister plan to start a war :laugh:

Na, this about an hour and half long video and talks about all sorts of circumstantial and downright false things, strings it together and uses it as evidence that the Bush administration and PNAC (Project for the New American Century) allowed 9/11 to happen so they could go to war

I guess if this video was intellectually honest, it would discuss all the missed chances Bill Clinton had, but it does not

yet somehow, in 9 months, the Bush administration hatched this sinister plan to start a war :laugh:

So basically, either Bush is a genius to be able to convince everyone, including the 9/11 commission, that he did not allow the attacks to happen so he could go to war, or there's a lot of people in the govt who are in on it too, including Democrats, which makes perfect sense that they would be okay with letting a couple thousand Americans die so we could go fight a war that most of them don't support.

And yeah, Clinton is absolved of any blame for 9/11 too, because he did everything he possibly could to exact justice for the Khobar Towers, Dar es Salaam and Nairobi, and the USS Cole. If Bush hadn't come into office, I have every reason to believe the attacks would've ended with the Cole bombing. :rolleyes:

Some of you need to be a little more open minded.

I was a military brat, and a republican. That doesnt mean I am blind to the possibilities.

I am a fairly open minded person and have seen all these videos before

And to me, they are absolutley laughable

Could more have been done? Certainly, it is very clear our gov't failed us that day in protecting us

Was it a LIHOP situation, that they let it happen? No way

Why laughable ? Are the possibilities not there ?

I never considered conspiracy theories previous to 9/11, but there is some credence to the video I posted.

Take a peek.

I did. And it is the same stuff that I have read, heard, or seen since 9/12

The Pentagon part is what makes it a complete joke

If a missle did hit the Pentagon, what happened to the passengers on the hijacked plane?

And why are my cousins who saw the event out of a couple million to keep silent?

Id like to have another question answered...if an airplane can make the TT collapse...why didnt the pentagon collapse ?? why just a " hole " ??

Wow man, you can't be serious.

Do you even know the structural difference between the WTC towers, and the Pentagon.

Think about it - it's called the Pentagon. And it's called that for a very good reason :)

This issue always produces a firestorm and tends to get ugly...But into the fray, for the time being....

Of course, to many, it seems absurd to question the official 9-11 story. After all, how many folks would even entertain the idea that our government was involved in some fashion in such a catastrophic event? But, sadly enough, there is reasoning for such questions - there are unexplained holes in the day’s events, holes in the story that have not been well explained. If these holes in the story were patched up by a thorough, well-presented investigation, then such questions wouldn't even exist. And that is part of the tragedy: why was the subsequent investigation so shoddy that conspiracy theories even have weight or seem plausible. And why did it take two years to begin the investigation? Why did the Bush administration attempt to thwart and block the investigation from even beginning if it was such a clear cut case of the days’ events?

The attempts to debunk the theories themselves have often resulted in the “debunking” being debunked as well. Some of the debunking of the conspiracy theories are often worse then the actual theories being presented, relying upon further leaps of faith in order to keep the official story together in one simple unified theory.

If the current government theory was presented in a court of law, they haven't even produced enough evidence to properly prosecute the case, even against Bin Laden and his cohorts. But it does come down to each person's beliefs and whether or not they believe our government is capable of such deeds.

"Loose Change" is one of the better recent movies concerning 9-11 that have recently (in 2005) be released. It is not full of mere conspiracy theories, but good analysis of the various events surrounding 9-11. Some of it is plausible - other, not so much. But it isn't necessarily filled with just various loose threads that have been pulled together to form the theory.

Incidentally, the conspiracy is not related to something other than planes hitting the WTC, but whether or not the planes actually caused several of the WTC buildings to collapse. WTC building #7 is a very, very questionable collapse that folks cannot explain why the building collapsed, and if it was "pulled," how the explosives were planted so quickly (especially if you look at the small fires that were present on building #7). Also, as someone mentioned previously, part of the theories surrounding 9-11 is concerned with government complicity, knowledge, or involvement. I don't believe the "pod" theories, but the collapse of building #7 is an event that cannot be explained properly. Why is that? Even the “debunkers” have yet to properly explain what happened to WTC building #7.

Also, the claims by some that they received calls from individuals on the ill-fated airplanes has been challenged and even tested by some investigators. They found that the probability that a number of calls were received from passengers flying at higher altitude was very small. As it becomes evident, it is very difficult to use cell phones from higher altitudes (starting from a mere 2000 feet). Read further at the following page for some of the very detailed analysis:

http://www.physics911.net/projectachilles.htm

Are these studies bogus? Is it really that difficult to make phone calls from higher altitudes? If that is the case, then what of the calls received from passengers? Of course, the question of "what happened to the passengers" has been asked a very obvious and important question - and some folks have theories to these questions. (According to Operation Northwoods, the proposed planes that would have been blown up would have been filled with hand-picked passengers.) To each claim by both sides, there are counter claims.

Sure, it is easy to say "anyone that believes in anything other than the official story" is an idiot, but of course, our government once developed Operation Northwoods, the proposed creation of Cuban terrorist cells and terrorist that was thankfully rejected by the Kennedy administration.

The 9-11 "conspiracies" approach the event from different angles, everything from the 9-11 bomber's being "handled" by US government agents, to the collapse of the WTC, questions regarding what struck the Pentagon, the lack of any evidence produced to back the official story (no evidence was ever really produced to support the official story), government knowledge of the event, the military exercise that was happening the morning of the 9-11, etc...It is quite a maze. Some of it is a red herring, some bogus, but other angles do produce valid questions that, once again, have not been well answered (and usually overlooked by the "debunkers").

Part of the issue is that the various conspiracies can easily be debunked by producing evidence, if it was actually produced. Basically, this is my feeling on the matter: show us the money. For example, to dispel the notion that something other than an 757 stuck the Pentagon, video camera footage (which was seized by the FBI) of the airliner crossing the highway and striking the building could (and should) be produced. But it has not to date. In fact, the only footage that has been released shows an aircraft that is possibly not a 757 striking the Pentagon. Why don't they produce the other footage that was seized? Why don't they produce physical evidence of the crash, including aircraft parts that have the serial numbers which would physically connect to the scene the aircraft that struck the Pentagon? Producing just this information would greatly support the government story...but it doesn't happen. Why has this physical evidence been produced by investigators?

I think, to quell such answers, an investigation worthy of the day's events would be helpful. And the 9-11 Commission was not worthy of such an event – it was more so of a whitewash then anything else. For those that year’s after 9-11 still want to dig deeper into what happened on that dreadful day, it is important to have answers. Those who died that day deserve a full accounting, and that hasn’t happened.

Also, the claims by some that they received calls from individuals on the ill-fated airplanes has been challenged and even tested by some investigators. They found that the probability that a number of calls were received from passengers flying at higher altitude was very small. As it becomes evident, it is very difficult to use cell phones from higher altitudes (starting from a mere 2000 feet). Read further at the following page for some of the very detailed analysis:

http://www.physics911.net/projectachilles.htm

Are these studies bogus? Is it really that difficult to make phone calls from higher altitudes? If that is the case, then what of the calls received from passengers? Of course, the question of "what happened to the passengers" has been asked a very obvious and important question - and some folks have theories to these questions.

If cell phone calls were not possible, then how did the passengers on UA Flight 93 hear about the WTC and Pentagon hijacked-kamikazi-crashes, in order to motivate them to take-over the hijackers and controls over the plane. It's interesting that only the 4th flight had a takeover by the passengers. It makes sense, because the other flights occurred so close together that there was no information to share with the passengers about the planned crash. Were tha UA 93 passengers just simply more bold and courageous than the other flights ? I doubt it. They just had more information. Passed on to them through cell phones.

I think, to quell such answers, an investigation worthy of the day's events would be helpful. And the 9-11 Commission was not worthy of such an event – it was more so of a whitewash then anything else. For those that year’s after 9-11 still want to dig deeper into what happened on that dreadful day, it is important to have answers. Those who died that day deserve a full accounting, and that hasn’t happened.

I enjoyed reading your posts because conspiracy theories, in general, interest me.

My only problem with what you wrote (even though I don't believe 9/11 was anything more than a horrible attack on our country) is that I don't know why the American people feel as though every conspiracy theory should be debunked by the government. Why should the government have to spend more time and money proving anything else to us?

The vast majority of the people believe like I do, that this was an unfortunate attack on the US. Most of the others would probably continue to find small anomolies to cling to once others are debunked. :2cents:

If cell phone calls were not possible, then how did the passengers on UA Flight 93 hear about the WTC and Pentagon hijacked-kamikazi-crashes, in order to motivate them to take-over the hijackers and controls over the plane. It's interesting that only the 4th flight had a takeover by the passengers. It makes sense, because the other flights occurred so close together that there was no information to share with the passengers about the planned crash. Were tha UA 93 passengers just simply more bold and courageous than the other flights ? I doubt it. They just had more information. Passed on to them through cell phones.

Exactly, because until 9/11, passengers of hijacked airplanes were told to comply with hijackers and they'd be safe. Usually the safety of the passengers is a hijacker's leverage. If the passengers of the 4th plane didn't know about the earlier events, they'd have complied like the other 3.

Great point.

I find it amazing that people's hatred of Bush is so passionate that there are some willing to make up these lies and utter bull-****(aka Michael Moore) and that their are other haters that would believe the utter bull-****. :doh:

There was no conspiracy from our government on 9/11, just one from terrorists. There also was a holocaust that killed over 6,000,000 Jews. The world is also round, and Armstrong did actually walk on the Moon. Some people need to get their heads out of their asses and smell a few breaths of truth.

Archived