Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

aaaarrrrrgggghhhhh!!!

bubba9497

playing like season 10 of my madden franchise! I cant wait til to offseason happenings get going... Ive always been a fan of waiting for and wanting the good news from Andyman; and all of Bubbas little insider chats and rumors from ESPN... good stuff!

Brewing another batch of beer. Brewed a dry stout this afternoon; it was beautiful outside today in Roanoke, Va: sunny, warm, mid-hi 60s.

Kegged my German Lager (similar to Sam Adams but hoppier).

Need good beer for March Madness and St. Patrick's Day.

:cheers:

i will be seaching the web for any bit of redskin news. what a loser i am.

Welcome to my life! LOLLLL

I switch gears to Sixers basketball. That gets me through Memorial Day, and by that time we are at the draft (Draft Day Weekend at Fed Ex Field in April) and then I really start looking for news after that....

Brewing another batch of beer. Brewed a dry stout this afternoon; it was beautiful outside today in Roanoke, Va: sunny, warm, mid-hi 60s.

Kegged my German Lager (similar to Sam Adams but hoppier).

Need good beer for March Madness and St. Patrick's Day.

:cheers:

A fellow homebrewer! Cool! I'll be doing the same, but I am excited for baseball season to start up. That helps take my mind off the Skins, however briefly.

The NFL network has good coverage of the combine and pre draft stuff. I never thought I would look forward to the coverage of the NFL combine. I can't stand not having any football. The NFL should play 18 games and have two bye weeks for each team. That would stretch the regular season out another 3 weeks. It would be a start.

A fellow homebrewer! Cool! I'll be doing the same, but I am excited for baseball season to start up. That helps take my mind off the Skins, however briefly.

This is off beat but i wanna start home brewing. if any of you could give me some tips and pointers where to start i'd appreciate it.

8. Please use descriptive and accurate subject titles for your posts. Adherence to this rule assists visitors in utilizing discretion when selecting content to read. It also serves to notify members if a particular topic has already been posted and discussed, and potentially prevents multiple threads being started on the same topic.

Be respectful of the fact that some people come to ExtremeSkins explicitly for latest Redskins news and content, provided without the editorializing of titles by members.

;) Just Bustin balls...:)

The Stadium.

*click*

Tailgate

*click*

The Stadium

*click*

Tailgate

and on and on and on................. :silly:

I resemble those remarks. ;)

Wow, Bubba, I don't think I've seen you exhibit so much emotion at one time.........shoulda known it would be in the pre-season lull. ;)

I'm actually preparing to move. Have been looking for a condo to buy closer to work. That will keep me really busy. Hopefully I will be all settled and cozy in my new place by the time August gets here.

Let's see.....what will I be doing.....I love the Wizards, so I will continue to follow them faithfully, same with the Caps, the O's too, and Maryland Basketball. Watching the NFL Network and listening to it on Sirius when I'm not watching it.....posting on ES.....spending time with my son......student teaching.....working.....eating.....stuff like that.

Took my kids to the YMCA to play basketball.

Turned my attention to ACC basketball. Good game today between NC State and Clemson. 2OT.

Will play much more poker. Played a tournament online last week ... 875 players and I took 4th. My highest finish to date in a large (500+) tournament.

August might be a stretch. But lets form a pact to make at least Memorial Day :D

It's a deal.:D Auto racing starts up in a few weeks, so it will make the beer drinking that much easier

The Stadium.

*click*

Tailgate

*click*

The Stadium

*click*

Tailgate

and on and on and on................. :silly:

Ya, your not alone on that one.................... :doh:

Archived