Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL games to be broadcast on the internet?

Tom [Giants fan]

NFL | League looking to add internet broadcasts

Sat, 28 Jan 2006 20:02:05 -0800

Steven Levingston, of the Washington Post, reports the National Football League is considering putting some of its out-of-market games live on the internet next year, according to a person familiar with the league's intentions. Video will become a bigger part of the league's internet effort, said the source, who spoke on condition of anonymity because discussions are still underway. The NFL may place an additional camera at games to be used exclusively for streaming the action onto the internet, the source said.

wow that would be pretty awesome. The MLB already does it and it's great quality. The NBA just started with their league pass broadband service and now the NFL is going to do it. That is going to be sweet.I hope it's not too much money though.

wow that would be pretty awesome. The MLB already does it and it's great quality. The NBA just started with their league pass broadband service and now the NFL is going to do it. That is going to be sweet.I hope it's not too much money though.

I don't care HOW much it costs bring it on. Living in the UK I get to see about 4 or 5 Skins games live per year. Apart from that its NFL Field Pass and radio coverage.

I'd pay quite a bit to see decent coverage live on the web. Just don't tell the wife!!

HTTR

Martin

Archived