Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How did we get two first rounders in 2000?

rdskns n 05

We originally had the #2, #10, and #24 picks.

#2 was the Saints, #10 was the Skins, and #24 was the Panthers I believe.

We got the Saints pick in the Ricky Williams deal. We got the Panthers pick from the Sean Gilbert God wanted me to ask for mroe money deal.

The Skins then traded picks #10 and #24 and another pick I think to the 49ers for the #3 pick.

We originally had the #2, #10, and #24 picks.

#2 was the Saints, #10 was the Skins, and #24 was the Panthers I believe.

We got the Saints pick in the Ricky Williams deal. We got the Panthers pick from the Sean Gilbert God wanted me to ask for mroe money deal.

The Skins then traded picks #10 and #24 and another pick I think to the 49ers for the #3 pick.

Ding! Ding! Winner Winner chicken dinner!

Wasn't that the year we had the #2, #12, adn the #25, but we traded the #12 ad #25 for the #3?

I remember us doing that and the Vikings got the #12 and drafted Daunte Culpepper. But I may have my years off.

We traded the #13 in 99 (along with a 2nd and a 3rd rounder) for Brad Johnson. That's right, Casserly traded Culpepper AND a 2nd AND a 3rd rounder for noodle arm. :mad:

We traded the #13 in 99 (along with a 2nd and a 3rd rounder) for Brad Johnson. That's right, Casserly traded Culpepper AND a 2nd AND a 3rd rounder for noodle arm. :mad:

Who, unlike Culpepper, has won a superbowl since, and may end up replacing Culpepper (albit temporarally) in Minny.

If you really want Culpepper, I'm sure you can make a good offer for him...

Jason

Archived