Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

An interesting discussin.

Thinking Skins

Which team would you LIKE to see Ramsey go to?  

262 members have voted

1. 1. Which team would you LIKE to see Ramsey go to?

• Arizona
    • Buffalo
    • Dallas
    • Green Bay
    • Miami
    • Minnesota
    • New Orleans
    • New York Jets
    • Oakland
    • Philadelphia
    • San Francisco

Its not that I cant handle them, but why do we need 100 of the same post
My response to your post might be an example of what you are talking about. Why? Because at the time I looked at this thread, there were 47 responses to the original post. I am responding to post #3. I haven't bothered to read the whole thread before typing out this response, and so there very well could be a bunch more posts saying exactly the same thing I'm saying here. But since I haven't read all the posts, I don't know about the others that may or may not say the same thing I'm saying. But since I feel really strongly about saying it, I'm going ahead and posting. And then I'll read what other people wrote. Later. Maybe.

I love our mods......But if we caught 'em, then we caught 'em. C'mon guys, we caught you in a gimmick.....Is he a buddy? If not, ban him. Seriously. I was having fun, but if DH can't explain it.....INTRUDER ALERT!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think the mods are smarter than that...they wouldn't be as sloppy. I honestly think there is a hacker or something. :whoknows:

I love our mods......But if we caught 'em, then we caught 'em. C'mon guys, we caught you in a gimmick.....Is he a buddy? If not, ban him. Seriously. I was having fun, but if DH can't explain it.....INTRUDER ALERT!

Im fairly certain I recall anonymous claiming that he was a poster for years and for some reason had to start a new account. so maybe they reinstated his old account or renamed this one with the vitals from the old one?

seems like too much cheese for the whine if you ask me

Im fairly certain I recall anonymous claiming that he was a poster for years and for some reason had to start a new account. so maybe they reinstated his old account or renamed this one with the vitals from the old one?

No, I remember suomynonA posting recently. Hey, he's boys with the mod's, that's the only thing i can figure. Please don't ban me for pointing out your flaws mods. Im network admin, and I know when I'm called out.

I noticed it too after the first couple of replies...it seems that every qoute from him on the first page has the original name and the last qoute of his was from "Thinking Skins"

Wierd....

It's not weird, it's called

Decrease Sizea database acting slowly. Weak. Honestly, suomynonA has no business changing his name. You don't like the board, GO!

Well...I remember blakman211's posts...and they weren't nearly as "noob" as suomononA's posts were....:2cents:

Red Skelton used to have a way to deal with people he didn't like. He made every effort to get along with them but, in the end, if he couldn't, he held a private funeral for them and, from that point on, they no longer existed in his world. That's how I deal with internet jerks. I just note who they are, and ignore them forever. By the way, on this sight, they are few and far between. I find most of the chat highly inciteful, informative, and often entertaining.

Thinking Skins, I hear you. And this is simply why I don't start threads and hardly ever post to existing ones unless it's a we want Dallas thread or another significance. Everybody seems to be clicked in and I'm not a part of the click so that's fine. Didn't bother with the correct grammar on this one, but who cares no ones going to read or give me feed back on it anyway. So good... :doh:

3.) The in-betweeners who add content and like to discuss things to appreciate other people's points of views even if it is not their own ... you never know but you may change your opinion based on other people's well educated points that you haven't considered
well this would describe me the most becuase before i really was not convinced danny was the best owner, but after listening to some peoples arguments i've realized that danny has a good side and a bad side, but mostly good. there are a few things i don't agree with about him or some decsisions, but i've come to realize he really isn't that bad, in fact nowadays he is quite good.

also i would describe myself as an In-Gibbs-We-Trust guy:D

Archived