Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

POLL: Possible Destinations for Ramsey?

Khun Kao

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

We all like Ramsey very much. Our franchise has for the most part treated him like dirt as a QB. Drafting Campbell was a clear indication Gibbs did not want him here. Gibbs has made things clear of how he wants them and they have all worked out so far. Saunders will have no say in Ramsey.

Ramsey will be gone and he deserves to go and ACTUALLY compete for a starting job, we all wish him the best!

Saunders may have a say in Ramsey.

But your right....he didn't get a fair shake here.

I wish him well too, whatevr happens.

Hail!:point2sky

p1_taylor.jpg

Airzona

for Bryant Johnson the most realistic value we could get ;)

I would love to see Bryant Johnson in B&G. This guy is just starting to show his potential even behind Boldin and LaFitz. The guy is a perfect match of size and speed. 6-3, 215 with 4.45 speed outta Penn St. he could be a huge steal. :2cents:

http://sports-att.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?statsId=6353

This was off topic but anyway its really hard to tell where PR will land.

Detroit

simply because if he goes to the NY Jets, he will most likely be a backup QB again, b/c Chad Pennington will be back healthy starting. If he isnt healthy then Ramsey might play, but in Detroit it'd be good to see him start there, especially with the talented recievers and running back they have.

Detroit

simply because if he goes to the NY Jets, he will most likely be a backup QB again, b/c Chad Pennington will be back healthy starting. If he isnt healthy then Ramsey might play, but in Detroit it'd be good to see him start there, especially with the talented recievers and running back they have.

Pennington is finished. He may not admit it, but QBs just don't come back from rotator cuff tears able to play. And Pennington tore it TWICE.

If the Jets don't bring in someone decent to compete (Jay Fiedler does NOT count, Vinny's too old, Brooks Bollinger is too small), they're in even more trouble than it looks. They won't win five games next year; with Ramsey, they have a shot at 7-9.

has an of you considered that he may go to kansas city? the two backups there are free agents, and they are getting up there in age as well. trent is only going to last a few more seasons. they just signed a kid from the cfl but i think they will be looking for a guy that could come in and start if trent gos down. and he already knows the terminology of the offense if stupid herm edwards doesnt decide to overhaul the offense. wouldnt rule it out.

other than that, i would say detroit.

I'd love to see him go to arizona simply because there is no way they would trade us one of their receivers and so for ramsey it would be great and i think he could flourish there and open up his career. Ya, i like ramsey so i'd be happy to see him go there but i think we could get a good player out of it as well or maybe a good draft pick, who knows.

Green Bay and Miami would also be good choices for ramsey's sake but anywhere that would be willing to give us a good draft choice or player i'd be more than happy to see ramsey get their starting role and get something good for the skins out of it.

If he goes, good luck to him wherever he may end up and let's hope its beneficial for the skins as well. :)

Miami for their 3rd rounder. I want PR to go to a place where he has a good chance to succeed. The guy has been nothing but class and I want the best situation for him. That being said I don't want to have to face him often. At Miami he would have a young talented RB behind him and a solid D to work with. Gives him a decent shot at becoming a solid QB

I think the Jets would be a good place for him to wind up. Pennington's had two rotator cuff surgeries in the last two seasons and his future is up in the air, chances are Ramsey would have a good chance at playing or winning the starting job, and already has experience playing with coles that could help him.

Archived