Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

No Redskins Tent sales in 2006

washogskinz

I wish I lived some place where I didn't see cowboy stuff everytime I turned around!!

SHIVER!!

Blondie

Whoa. And I thought I had it bad seeing 49ers and Broncos stuff around here. That there is enough for a severe case of the creeping whim whams.

Fortunately all Cowboys fans are bandwagon hoppers, so if we keep sticking it to the big tuna, all of us displaced skins fans in texas can wear our skins jersey's proudly without having to put up with seeing blue and white too much. Most of the so-called cowboys fans I know are only loyal to their team when they win that they will just buy team apparrel for whatever team wins the superbowl this year.

Great thought.

You getting me a principal's gig somewhere else?

Tell me when I start!

;)

Blondie

With all the schools missing AYP around here, you could probably grab a spot somewhere. School systems tend to appreciate an infusion of new blood in this area...one more thing they're doing to "improve student performance."

Fortunately all Cowboys fans are bandwagon hoppers, so if we keep sticking it to the big tuna, all of us displaced skins fans in texas can wear our skins jersey's proudly without having to put up with seeing blue and white too much. Most of the so-called cowboys fans I know are only loyal to their team when they win that they will just buy team apparrel for whatever team wins the superbowl this year.

For the record, I am not displaced. This is my home........native Texan.

I have worn the B&G forever.........even during those horrible How 'bout them cowboys years.

I know plenty of loyal cowboy fans. Stupid but loyal. ;)

And Brianbien83, AYP is a thorn in many of our sides.

;)

Blondie

I know how you all feel, I live in North Jersey, it's all Giants, Jets and occassionally Eagles jersey's around here, plus i'm one of two non-Giants fans at the school, I work in...and the other guy is a denver fan. I knew i should have moved to VA last summer!

I wish I lived some place where I didn't see cowboy stuff everytime I turned around!!

SHIVER!!

Blondie

I feel your pain Blondie....I suffer from the same problem. I have been haggled for years from these guys. I'm glad this was the year they finally shut up. Wow were they ever quiet after that Monday night game here in Dallas once we ripped their hearts out.

unfortunatley i have no connections in Va's school systems. however fairfax county has pretty good schools, and plenty of them.

I must say i loved living in fairfax county. now im in college, but fairfax county was amazing. A bit on the expensive side, but from what i hear teachers in fairfax county can make up to 65K a year.

• 2 weeks later...
....they have a tent sale, on Draft Day.

I went to the sale last year, but do they sell Jerseys that are authentic new(like from the store) for cheap. Or, is it just player worn game jerseys and practice jersey? I only saw game worn ones last year, and I think I was late getting there. :logo::logo::logo:

I'm disapointed to hear this. I didn't make it last year but I did the year before that and was able to pick up two practice jerseys. I've been putting off buying jerseys because I was hoping to get there the first day this year and snag a few authentic game worn jerseys. Maybe next year.

I went to the sale last year, but do they sell Jerseys that are authentic new(like from the store) for cheap. Or, is it just player worn game jerseys and practice jersey? I only saw game worn ones last year, and I think I was late getting there. :logo::logo::logo:

I'm sorry, but I honestly don't remember...I did swill a lot of beer, before I went into the stadium and drank lots of 1/2 price Makers and Crown Royal! I bought a couple of hats, a few car flags and some pins. Most of the jerseys that seemed to be available, were for players who had left.....

Archived