Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bush a "regular guy"

chomerics

Chomerics is in so over his head on this board. it is hilarious :doh:

nice work Standingwolf. Let's see how the mighty Chomerics with his witty rapier intellect- backs out of all those hypocritical comments that HE WROTE HIMSELF!:applause:

Hmmm, hypocritical? Taking a quote which says I am a Pats fan is typical about the republican mindset, it doesn't say that I am NOT a Redskins fan, only a person who irrationally jumps to conclusions would think that I am not a skins fan based on that post.

In fact it shows the mentality of people like yourself AFC, you believe what you want to believe, yet do nothing in terms of homework or searching to understand the entire context of the situation. But that's OK, keep up your little thought in your own world, your reality is completely de-void of actual facts, better you keep it that way huh?

Always beware the man yelling the loudest about what they do....

For they are doing a dollars worth of work and 20 in marketing.

Also: Sarcasm aside.

You mean the White House, Capital of the Free World has a nice bulletproof car, a nice table for dinner and overall persona of niceties.

Bear, you know damn well what that web page was about. The entire "lunch" comment, pahlease.

Also: Chomerics came back to the Redskins when they started to win.

I guess he only partially likes the Patriots or the Partially likes the Skins.

Kinda Like I partially like the Republicans but have moved on to the Libertarians...

Actually, do you consider last year's season winning? I came back when Gibbs came back, and I was on their bandwagon before this season began, so to say I came back only when they started winning is just as much a lie as saying I don't like the skins because I like the Pats.

Hmmm, hypocritical? Taking a quote which says I am a Pats fan is typical about the republican mindset, it doesn't say that I am NOT a Redskins fan, only a person who irrationally jumps to conclusions would think that I am not a skins fan based on that post.

In fact it shows the mentality of people like yourself AFC, you believe what you want to believe, yet do nothing in terms of homework or searching to understand the entire context of the situation. But that's OK, keep up your little thought in your own world, your reality is completely de-void of actual facts, better you keep it that way huh?

:owned:

Or better yet, Chowned! :laugh:

No offense chomerics, but if this kind of bull**** is what you've resorted to in bashing our president, I'd say the well is dry and your agenda is more transparent now more than ever.

Pathetic post.

So by pointing out that the whitehouse web site has an obvious elitiest webpage making fun of how rich people are in their circles should not be pointed out? Especially when I hear all of the "elitiests" claims of things not republican?

It had a definate purpose, to show people that it isn't "liberal elitists", but that politicians are elitists, something many republicans fail to see. If you think that is a "dry well", then you obviously haven't been reading my opinions the past few days.

Yeah, John Kerry and the liberals are REAL broke. Poor souls.

August 06, 2004 7:22 PM

Subject: Resume--John Kerry

JOB APPLICATION

Why don't we hear things like this in the media? They're true.

NAME: John Kerry

RESIDENCE: 7 mansions, including Washington DC, worth multi-millions.

EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:

Law Enforcement. I voted to cut every law enforcement, CIA and defense bill in my career as a US Senator. I ordered Boston to remove a fire hydrant which I considered unsightly, in front of my mansion, thereby endangering my neighbors in the event of fire.

MILITARY:

I used three minor injuries to get an early discharge from the military and service in Vietnam (as documented by the attending doctor). I then returned to the US, joined Jane Fonda in protesting the war, and insulted returning Vietnam vets, claiming they committed atrocities and were baby killers. I threw my medals, ribbons, or something away in protest. Or did I? My book; Vietnam Veterans Against the War: The New Soldier shows how I truly feel about the military. I deplore the military!

COLLEGE:

I graduated from Yale University with a low C average. Unlike my counterpart George Bush, I have no higher education and did not get admitted to Harvard nor graduate with an M.B.A

PAST WORK EXPERIENCE:

I ran for U.S. Congress and have been there ever since. I have no real world experience except that of a giggilo, by marrying rich women and running HJ Heinz vicariously through my wife Teresa.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS:

As a US Senator I set the record for the most liberal voting record, exceeding even Ted Kennedy and Hillary Clinton. I have consistently failed to support our military and CIA by voting against budgets, thus gutting our country's ability to defend itself. Although I voted for the Iraq War, now I am against it and refuse to admit that I voted for it. I voted for every liberal piece of legislation. I have no plan to help this country but I intend to raise taxes significantly if I am elected.

My wealth so far exceeds that of my counterpart, George Bush, that he will never catch up. I make no or little charitable contributions and have never agreed to pay any voluntary excess taxes in MA, despite family wealth in excess of $ 700 million.

I (we) own 28 manufacturing plants (Heinz) outside of the U.S. in places like Asia, Mexico and Europe. We can make more profit from the cheaper cost of labor in those Countries, although I Blame George Bush for sending all of the jobs out of Country.

Although I claim to be in favor of alternative energy sources, Ted Kennedy and I oppose windmills off Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard as it might spoil our view of the ocean as we cruise on our yachts.

RECORDS AND REFERENCES: None.

PERSONAL

I ride a Serotta Bike.

My Gulfstream V Jet I call The Flying Squirrel.

I call my $850,000 42-foot Hinckley twin diesel yacht the "Scarmouche".

I am fascinated by rap and hip-hop and feel it reflects our real culture.

I own several "Large" SUVs including one parked at my Nantucket summer mansion, though I am against large polluting inefficient vehicles and blame George Bush for the energy problems.

PLEASE CONSIDER MY EXPERIENCE WHEN VOTING IN 2004.

So in your eyes you can't be a fan of more then one team? Maybe you can't but I sure can.

Fan, short for Fanatic

fanatic

adj : marked by excessive enthusiasm for and intense devotion to a cause or idea; "rabid isolationist" [syn: fanatical, overzealous, rabid] n : a person motivated by irrational enthusiasm (as for a cause); "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject"--Winston Churchill [syn: fiend]

Chom, your idiocy knows no bounds. Are we really to believe you can't tell sarcasm when you read it? You're sad and pathetic in your endless attempts to find tidbits you can use to support your misguided beliefs. If you put half the energy into finding solutions, that you do into finging things to whine about, you might actually affect some change. None of us will be holding our breaths, though.

Chom, your idiocy knows no bounds. Are we really to believe you can't tell sarcasm when you read it? You're sad and pathetic in your endless attempts to find tidbits you can use to support your misguided beliefs. If you put half the energy into finding solutions, that you do into finging things to whine about, you might actually affect some change. None of us will be holding our breaths, though.

He knows that piece was sarcastic. He just thinks we're stupid enough to be convinced otherwise. :doh: His obsession with Bush has reached a disturbing level.

Chom, your idiocy knows no bounds. Are we really to believe you can't tell sarcasm when you read it?

Of course I know it was in jest, but it was ALSO showing an absolute elitist point of view, something no one here has yet to argue. But I am an idiot for posting this right? Is that what you think? Well, were you an idiot for calling Kerry and elitist and saying Bush wasn't? What is the difference? I give proof from a whitehouse webserver none the less, and you think it is fair game to call me an idiot for showing how elite Bush really is.

You're sad and pathetic in your endless attempts to find tidbits you can use to support your misguided beliefs.

I am sad, pathetic and an idiot right? Why don't you chose to say that Bush is NOT an elitist that is what the post was about. So you actually AGREE with me that Bush is an elitist, but you still have to add in your cheap shots because you have the debating skills of a girl scout on crack. That's fine, just be man eough and admit it up front.

If you put half the energy into finding solutions, that you do into finging things to whine about, you might actually affect some change. None of us will be holding our breaths, though.

Gee, you obviously have not read ANY of my posts, and you've been listening to Rush for far far to long. It's funny because I have posed a solution for almost every issue, yet you righties ignore those posts because you can't get in cheap shots about being "sad", "pathetic" or "idiotic" huh. Maybe if you actually spend a little bit of time reading and researching what exactly it is I stand for you wouldn't come across as such a hate filled person. But then again, that'e the "christian" way isn't it? Someone thinks different from you and you think it is perfectally fine to attack them call them names, obfusicate the issue and say you won. And people wonder why I gave up on christianity, you are the perfect example of why.

He knows that piece was sarcastic. He just thinks we're stupid enough to be convinced otherwise. :doh: His obsession with Bush has reached a disturbing level.

what do you mean has reached? Hes been riding on a disturbed obsession for a long time.

::edit::

granted he does not think Bush is the right guy for the job so he tries to do everything he can to discredit him, he just doesnt realize how maniacal he appears when he attacks every picayune item he can find about him

what do you mean has reached? Hes been riding on a disturbed obsession for a long time.

::edit::

granted he does not think Bush is the right guy for the job so he tries to do everything he can to discredit him, he just doesnt realize how maniacal he appears when he attacks every picayune item he can find about him

Someone call the Secret Service! :laugh:

Gee, you obviously have not read ANY of my posts, and you've been listening to Rush for far far to long. It's funny because I have posed a solution for almost every issue, yet you righties ignore those posts because you can't get in cheap shots about being "sad", "pathetic" or "idiotic" huh.

You never gave a solution in the other thread about an option to bombing Iran. But we already know your answer, don't we?

"I actually rooted for the Patriots before I rooted against them" - Chom Kerry, January 22, 2006

:laugh: :laugh:

Chom you better just walk away now, you are on "Extremeskins.com" and saying you have 2 teams, so who do you root for if they played in the superbowl :laugh: :laugh:

Of course I know it was in jest, but it was ALSO showing an absolute elitist point of view, something no one here has yet to argue. But I am an idiot for posting this right? Is that what you think? Well, were you an idiot for calling Kerry and elitist and saying Bush wasn't? What is the difference? I give proof from a whitehouse webserver none the less, and you think it is fair game to call me an idiot for showing how elite Bush really is.

The article was poking fun at the elitism that pervades DC. Atleast they acknowledge it and poke fun at it, instead of doing the liberal "head burying in the sand" and pretend like it doesn't exist. This article proves nothing about Bush, one way or another. You are merely spinning the intent of the article to meet your obsession.

I am sad, pathetic and an idiot right? Why don't you chose to say that Bush is NOT an elitist that is what the post was about. So you actually AGREE with me that Bush is an elitist, but you still have to add in your cheap shots because you have the debating skills of a girl scout on crack. That's fine, just be man eough and admit it up front.

I don't know if Bush is an elitist or not. I suppose the fact that he is rich, and undoubtedly runs in those circles, not with Joe Shmoe, qualifies him to some extent. I just find it amusing the lengths you go to spin everything your read into a Bush is the devil diatribe. If you possesed a moderate level of reading comprehension, you'd realize I made no attempt at debating your point, because it is a ridiculous conclusion to begin with. You can find much better examples to support your conclusion than this article.

Gee, you obviously have not read ANY of my posts, and you've been listening to Rush for far far to long. It's funny because I have posed a solution for almost every issue, yet you righties ignore those posts because you can't get in cheap shots about being "sad", "pathetic" or "idiotic" huh. Maybe if you actually spend a little bit of time reading and researching what exactly it is I stand for you wouldn't come across as such a hate filled person. But then again, that'e the "christian" way isn't it? Someone thinks different from you and you think it is perfectally fine to attack them call them names, obfusicate the issue and say you won. And people wonder why I gave up on christianity, you are the perfect example of why.

My comment was a direct result of reading your posts. They are all the same tired rantings against the "conservative machine".

I didn't make decisions on my personal belief system based on the behavior or persuasions of others. If that's how you did it, that's your issue and not mine or any othersl.

Archived