Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have we heard the last of Drew?

sabbath1981

He represents 3 of our biggest players: Portis, Moss, and Taylor. Taylor was ready to hold out before he got in trouble. Drew can pull another TO argument and say that Moss "out-played his contract." Portis already has a huge contract but what if the collective bargining agreement raises the value of top backs.

Just food for thought.

Rosenhaus is currently the laughingstock of professional sports. No doubt that he will continue to fervently represent the players who are still with him (they should have run for the exits quickly when they saw that T.O. fiasco), but the biggest egomaniac of all sports agents knows he needs to tread a little softer now. He's being watched VERY closely, by both owners AND clients!

Drew got caught up in his own hype. Before this year, I think he was a despised by other agents but respected by management. He did have a good reputation for getting deals done and his players into camp. Honestly I think that the TO thing was not all of his doing. TO would have sc*wed up the iggles whoever his agent was. Drew just made an as* of himself along the way

I predict all three holding out for bigger contracts next season, a stalemate that comes to an end when LaVar steals Sean's ATVs and frames Drew, resulting in a bloody ending for the "super agent", an incident which the Skins succeed in wiping under the rug, partly because the whole nation despises The Devil's Advocate.

That's just my 2 cents.

I don't think Rosenhaus is done by any stretch. His goal has never been about a particular player's contract. His goal has been changing the way the league does business. He wants guaranteed contracts and guaranteed money.

If he finds another player willing to be his patsy, he will take on another team...though probably in a different way.

Archived