Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

american idol

MissU28

I was watching "Battle for Berlin" on the Military channel. funny though to see some grown men actually watch American Idol.

not that there is anything wrong with that :cool:

Hey, no shame in my game. My wife and I, along with our two teenage kids love watching it together. The auditions are the funniest thing on tv IMO. It's not often parents can get their teenage kids to sit down for two hours and watch a show with them.

I couldn't believe how stupid the christina aguilera look-alike was when Simon kept asking about her sun tan :laugh:

:doh: That was a train wreck. I thought she was a cross between Paris Hilton and Ashlee Simpson and believe me that's not a compliment.

How about when they brought her mother in for a looksie? We about died. She dressed like she was twelve. :doh:

There were a lot of funny ones. The sheriff, the guy in the skirt, the guy who talks to animals, statue of liberty guy, paris hilton look a like... I was rolling on the tan comment. She was a total airhead. What about the girl who was trying to sing blue moon.... oh mans its going to be a pretty good season. Cant wait till tonights show. Anyone going to watch the Ice skating one?

I only watch the first few shows. I can't believe some of these people are this clueless as to their lack of talent! Some of them can't carry a tune in a bucket and then get totally pissed when the judges tell them they suck. Too funny. My favorite from last night was the statue of liberty guy.

Absolutely laughed my behind off tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And still three minutes to go!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

WTF?????????????? Talk about some... umm... ?UNUSUAL? people on here tonight! That last one was... UNIQUE???

Poor cowboy... I felt bad for him. I am glad Randy pushed him through... Now he can actually sing for someone other than a turkey! LOLOL

The "I shot the sheriff" guy had me rolling on the floor.

Guys, I kid you not! I grew up with this guy. He is one year younger than me. He is an Ohio County Sheriff's Deputy. We lived about 50 yards from each other when I lived with my mom. He even enters the "Toughman" Contest every year here and gets his ass kicked EVERY YEAR!

I saw the thread and I thought "What kind of girlie man would admit to watching this show on the redskins forum?" :silly: :laugh:

Then I saw the thread starter. :D

I was watching "Battle for Berlin" on the Military channel. funny though to see some grown men actually watch American Idol.

not that there is anything wrong with that :cool:

Men enjoy seeing bad people suffer

Archived