Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

american idol

MissU28

The "I shot the sheriff" guy had me rolling on the floor.

hahahhaahha....he sang the same thing over....and over....and over....and over....and over....and over again

I thought simon would reply with, "Bang! I'm shooting the sheriff if you don't get off my stage"

The "I shot the sheriff" guy had me rolling on the floor.

He was funny. I couldn't believe the guy in the Ragedy Ann outfit. Had to

laugh at some of Simon's comments. Calling that one guy Auntie and then asking if they're having a bigger stage after that one chick. He was in

rare form. Plus, some of the looks on Randy's face was priceless.

Don't know what Simon, Paula, and Randy get paid...but they deserve hazard pay after hearing most of those clowns sing.

I couldn't believe how stupid the christina aguilera look-alike was when Simon kept asking about her sun tan :laugh:

I thought she was going for the Paris Hilton look. Which I think that she did pretty well as they are both butt-triffling ugly.

But my favorite was when Simon told that one guy to shave his beard and dress as a woman. I about fell on the floor.

By the way I watch "Dancing with the Stars" as well but if you ask my wife I am definitely not a girly man

I thought she was going for the Paris Hilton look. Which I think that she did pretty well as they are both butt-triffling ugly.

But my favorite was when Simon told that one guy to shave his beard and dress as a woman. I about fell on the floor.

By the way I watch "Dancing with the Stars" as well but if you ask my wife I am definitely not a girly man

I thought it was the Brittany Spears look... :laugh: :laugh:

I almost forgot about the guy that Simon told to dress as a woman. Then he's on his cell phone and telling someone he was too embarrassed to go back in there.

Archived