Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bob Jones University...tell me this is a joke

OrangeSkin

JP is correct it is their choice. It is my choice and the choice of others to mock them for their ignorant choice. Is it bashing? Yeah, but so what? Some people deserve to be "bashed."

Where is the line drawn? Who can be bashed, and who can't be? Be careful what you say.

But you are? With you're great debates like 'yes they do'? Sorry if i like to add a little humor to the debate, but i really don't appreciate you acting like you know all of my opinions simply because you're upset about comments i may have made in the past.

???

I hate to break it to you but I don't care about comments you made in the past and I don't need your humor either. You offer no arguement whatsoever and simply make snide comments.

attention_whore-thumb.jpg

???

I hate to break it to you but I don't care about comments you made in the past and I don't need your humor either. You offer no arguement whatsoever and simply make snide comments.

attention_whore-thumb.jpg

I'll remember that the next time you drop such philosophical bombs as 'yes. you do.'

Way to go Stephan Douglas.

Did I say that? No. However, you by your own words said some people deserved to be bashed.

Of course I did, some people deserve to be bashed. Do you have a problem with this statement? Yes or No?

If yes, you are a hypocrite.

If no, then why are you getting your panties in a bundle?

I say we "bash" or give kudos to people on their merits. If they did make a choice as you claim then their actions are their responsobility. If their actions are their responsobility then what is wrong by judging them based on their actions.

Where is the line drawn?

Where is the line drawn? Well we can leave that to rational discussion.

We draw that same line everyday, some people are better at it than others.

Who can be bashed, and who can't be?

Well anyone can be bashed, it is free speech. Who can rationally be bashed? IMO stupid, hateful, ignorant people ought to be bashed, if they aren't then they will continue to be stupid, hateful, and ignorant.

Guest Gichin13

Let's all chip in and buy them a keg, some weed, and some strippers. The place will never be the same.

Of course I did, some people deserve to be bashed. Do you have a problem with this statement? Yes or No?

I say we "bash" or give kudos to people on their merits. If they did make a choice as you claim then their actions are their responsobility. If their actions are their responsobility then what is wrong by judging them based on their actions.

What does their merits have to do with anything? And you are bashing them on the basis of what? Let's be honest here, you are not bashing them because of any "merits" or "actions" they have or haven't done. You are simply bashing them because they have beliefs you don't like.

Hey, bash away if you like. All I'm saying is when the topic of homosexuals come up don't get "your panties in a bundle."

Did you even understand what I said? Seems you are only interested in bashing others. NO one is forcing them to go to that school. They are going on their own accord. If they feel that what is being taught there doesn't fit into their own beliefs they are free to leave. After all they are ADULTS remember?
I am interested in bashing these people, glad you caught that. :) I think we are talking past eachother. You are correct they do have the choice - my comments are more towards the social brain washing that IMO extremists tend sunject their children to.

I'm sure they think people like you need to be bashed as well :2cents:

either way both parties would be wrong

I am interested in bashing these people, glad you caught that. :) I think we are talking past eachother. You are correct they do have the choice - my comments are more towards the social brain washing that IMO extremists tend sunject their children to.

Just like a homosexual couple brainwashing their children into thinking being a homo is ok right?

I think you guys are confusing BJU with other colleges. People don't go there just to get a degree. They are there because their lives, both personally and professionally, will be Christian.

I guess the best way to explain it is that BJU is the modern day equivalent to a monastary.

that isn't your faith... thats added rules by a denomination that people adhear to. They'd kick Jesus out of the Baptist convention for drinking wine.

the bible say's "not to be drunk on wine in excess"

True, however breaking a covenant you agreed to is a sin ...Correct? ;)

Sorry ,My daughter interupted or I would have made plain it is a demonination thing...though they swear Jesus only drank "new" wine.

Archived