Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The real reason we lost is......

prophet

It was my fault.

At the begining of the year, I watched every Skins game from a local sports bar, wearing my brand-new, authentic, custom, Rock Cartwright jersey.

Untill Monday night in Dallas, I decided I didn't need to go to the bar, because I could see it at home. Not only did I not go to the bar, I didn't wear the jersey, and I turned off the TV and went to bed with about 8:00 to go.

Aparantly, I was cursed at that point.

For the next few games, I wore the jersey to the bar, but the team didn't do as well.

Eventually, I reached the point where I gave up and went home from the bar, at halftime of the Arizona game. But I couldn't resist getting on Extremeskins, and listening to the nfl.com audio feed.

With me not watching, the team came back and won.

I'd figured out the system. No sports bar, no jersey, the Skins win.

I kept it up untill one weekend when the Skins were on TV in Florida, again. (Bucs game?) I watched the game from home, and we still suffered. I turn the TV off at halftime, and listen to the live feed, and the team gets better.

Lesson: Even watching from home is cursed. Audio is OK.

I kept it up, and the Skins kept winning.

When they had a playoff game in Tampa, though, I couldn't resist. I went. I wore my jersey (hoping for an autograph.) Skins won (barely), but I figured the curse was broken.

I was wrong.

I watched the first half of the game on TV, wearing my Cartwright jersey. Even in the 3rd Q, I was wearing the wrong Skins shirt (and occasionally turning the TV on for a peek.)

I turned the TV off for good in the 4th Q, and we got better late. Looked like we were comming back. But it was too late. I'd brought the curse down on the team.

It's my fault. Please quit blaming Brunell, Gibbs, Portis, or any other Skin. Blame me.

(And then quit blaming people.)

As bad as Florida receivers have been in the NFL, right now I wish Taylor Jacobs was as good as Ike Hilliard,Travis Taylor or Darrell Jackson. Hell, I wish Taylor Jacobs was as good as Jacquez Green or Reidel Anthony.

If we could have gotten anything from him this season...anything.....the Skins would probably be in the NFC Title game.

I'm afraid it was not Jacobs fault ... the inept offensive game plan all season long was designed and called by Mr. Gibbs. He has got to step aside, as heretical as that may seem.

ARE YOU SERIOUSE DUDE?????? We finally get a TEAM here in washington with character and skill because of ONE man and now we lose in the Divisional playoff game, a game we wouldnt of seen this soon without him, and you want him gone. You must be a fan of Steve Spurrier.

Nah, it was my fault.

Normally I close my eyes and say the Lord's prayer during the crucial times in Redskins games. The past 4 weeks, its worked perfectly.

But this time, when John Hall was kicking his FG, I just knew it was gonna go in, so I didn't pray. And then I saw the consequences. Sorry about that.

The D carried them. Not Gibbs.

And who was in charge of the D? (Williams)

And what was Gibbs first action as Head Coach? (sign Wlliams)

Gibbs will be the reason we have Home Field advantage next year. (Goal)

Williams had a chance at head coach, I hope he learning something now!

It was my fault.

At the begining of the year, I watched every Skins game from a local sports bar, wearing my brand-new, authentic, custom, Rock Cartwright jersey.

Untill Monday night in Dallas, I decided I didn't need to go to the bar, because I could see it at home. Not only did I not go to the bar, I didn't wear the jersey, and I turned off the TV and went to bed with about 8:00 to go.

Aparantly, I was cursed at that point.

For the next few games, I wore the jersey to the bar, but the team didn't do as well.

Eventually, I reached the point where I gave up and went home from the bar, at halftime of the Arizona game. But I couldn't resist getting on Extremeskins, and listening to the nfl.com audio feed.

With me not watching, the team came back and won.

I'd figured out the system. No sports bar, no jersey, the Skins win.

I kept it up untill one weekend when the Skins were on TV in Florida, again. (Bucs game?) I watched the game from home, and we still suffered. I turn the TV off at halftime, and listen to the live feed, and the team gets better.

Lesson: Even watching from home is cursed. Audio is OK.

I kept it up, and the Skins kept winning.

When they had a playoff game in Tampa, though, I couldn't resist. I went. I wore my jersey (hoping for an autograph.) Skins won (barely), but I figured the curse was broken.

I was wrong.

I watched the first half of the game on TV, wearing my Cartwright jersey. Even in the 3rd Q, I was wearing the wrong Skins shirt (and occasionally turning the TV on for a peek.)

I turned the TV off for good in the 4th Q, and we got better late. Looked like we were comming back. But it was too late. I'd brought the curse down on the team.

It's my fault. Please quit blaming Brunell, Gibbs, Portis, or any other Skin. Blame me.

(And then quit blaming people.)

Your a tad odd, aren't you...

Archived