Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor hit on himself.

neongel

Was anyone else a little disappointed that Sean Taylor laid himself out with that hit on the receiver who bounced back up as if the kicker had tackled him?

the mans been playing on a busted ankle since the san fran game, and your complaining about him hurting after laying out a reciever, do us a favor, never post a stupid topic like this again, he scored the gw td against tampa, i guarentee you that reciever felt that hit

Was anyone else a little disappointed that Sean Taylor laid himself out with that hit on the receiver who bounced back up as if the kicker had tackled him?

:rolleyes: , as many weeks Taylor flies around with no regard for his body knocking down lineman, fullbacks, or anybody with an opposite color jersey I'm surprised he held up this long. You can't possibly have played football before to even bring this up he is human you know.

Keep in mind, WRs often are quick to get up after a big hit. It's their way of saying "Is that all you got?"

So, to see him get up so quickly doesn't mean he didn't feel it. In fact, he surely felt it A LOT. It just wasn't enough to keep him down.

It's not that I was disappointed in Sean Taylor, but that I like to see him knock people out and in this particular play it didn't work out exactly. But anyway, I'll leave this thread alone in the hopes that it dies quickly so that I don't get killed slowly.

Man Sean Taylor been playing with messed up ankle and spereated shoulder and he still came back man forget everything that he has done in the past he is one of the best players on defense in the NFL the final score could have been worse if he didn't tipped that pass be serious man S.Taylor forever

Uh... Dont u remember that Taylor played with a seperated shoulder for 3/4 of the year that he refused to recieve treatment for so it would not be listed in the injury report???

EXACTLY!!!! i think he might have hit that shoulder right on with that hit...there's no way i'm dissapointed in his performance this year

He played his ass off out there yesterday. He was all over the field and saved a TD early in the game for us.

No, I'm not disappointed in Sean Taylor. Never even thought about the possibility of being disappointed in him. He blasted that guy, laying his body on the line in an effort to save the football game for us... Disappointed? Not in Sean. Not in this team.

Keep in mind, WRs often are quick to get up after a big hit. It's their way of saying "Is that all you got?"

So, to see him get up so quickly doesn't mean he didn't feel it. In fact, he surely felt it A LOT. It just wasn't enough to keep him down.

but he knows it sure hurt like hell

I believe that Isaac Newton identified a very important rule of physics...force on A by B IS ALWAYS EQUAL TO force on B by A. Sean Taylor always gets "hit" as hard as he "hits." This would be true for every single hit that takes place in football.

Usually, the hitters are protected from the action-reaction force by the pads (or helmet) that they use to deliver the blow. The hittees are often less padded where hits are usually delivered.

Archived