Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have to admit..... (about Seahawk trolls)

Sarge

Saehawks fans are the best we've been up against this year. Sure, we've had a couple of trolls, but for the most part they've been civil. No smart assed gloating threads like I'm sure we'd see with Cowpie or Philthy fans

Just an observation

We've been killing them off. :) It's work... but it's part of the fun.

So, if someone comes in here and disagrees with us, you kill them? Cool.

Seriously, though, Blue Talon is a first-class opponent fan. And, though he hasn't been with us as long, Large_Ant had some good posts this past week as well.

It was hard for me to find a reason to "hate" the Seahawks going into this game. That hasn't changed.

I used to think that too, but then I saw all the trolls earlier this week and the thread where they were emailing eachother and posting the Redskins hotel and location encouraging Seattle fans to go there and cause disruptions at night like pulling the fire alarm and stuff.

Then when I saw that fan in the stadium with that sign that said, "Joe Gibbs go back to Nascar!" I was mad!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: That showed me they aren't as classy as I once thought they were.

Come on. You're always going to find numbnuts like that. Doesn't matter which team.

I have to say that was one of the smoothest games today, tho. No fighting, no challenges, few penalties. Skins have nothing to be ashamed of. You fought a no mistake game, but just seemed spent. Fighting your way back from 5-6 will do that to a team. I'm glad we're not playing you next year. Cause you're always a tough team to beat. You proved it again today.

I've never seen a club with more fans coming out of the woodwork than the Seahawks.

The mania up here in the NW is ****in insane. All of a sudden everyone up here has beena life long 'Hawks fan. Most of them dont even remember the days when Kitna started for them.

When Kitna started for them?? Dude, that was only a few years ago, and apparently you not "up here in the NW" but your in "Killa Cali", wherever the f*** that is. don't spout off unless you know ehat your talking about. The Seahawk fans in Seattle are very loyal and dedicated, and they have a very big fan base (which is where the term "12th man" came from).

And by the way, if you really want to name veterans...Steve Largent, Dave Kreig, Jim Zorn, Steve Raible, Jacob Green, Kenny Easly, Dave Brown, Curt Warner, Cortez Kennedy, Mike Tice, Sherman Smith, Chuck Knox, Pete Gross, Brian Blades, Rufus Porter, Eugene Robinson...but Jon Kitna is the best you could come up with? PULLEEEZEEE! Get a friggin life.

Happy New Year!!

:cheers:

HawkMan

GO HAWKS!!!

So, if someone comes in here and disagrees with us, you kill them? Cool.

Seriously, though, Blue Talon is a first-class opponent fan. And, though he hasn't been with us as long, Large_Ant had some good posts this past week as well.

It was hard for me to find a reason to "hate" the Seahawks going into this game. That hasn't changed.

It's kind of funny because I took some pretty rabid (and in many cases, unwarranted) abuse around here this week so it certainly occurred to me to come back and dig up some of those threads. But after you get the win, you kind of feel like "What's the point of it?"

When your team doesn't win, you already feel pretty low. Another kick in the nuts really doesn't increase the pain, it just makes the kicker look like a jerkoff. People said things that ended up not being true. They know who they are and they know what they said. No need to get into the details. It was a good game and my hat is off to the Redskin faithful who will undoubtedly cry in a beer (or two, or three, or four...) until after the Super Bowl, then pick up right where they left off last season.

Best of luck next season.

It's kind of funny because I took some pretty rabid (and in many cases, unwarranted) abuse around here this week so it certainly occurred to me to come back and dig up some of those threads. But after you get the win, you kind of feel like "What's the point of it?"

When your team doesn't win, you already feel pretty low. Another kick in the nuts really doesn't increase the pain, it just makes the kicker look like a jerkoff. People said things that ended up not being true. They know who they are and they know what they said. No need to get into the details. It was a good game and my hat is off to the Redskin faithful who will undoubtedly cry in a beer (or two, or three, or four...) until after the Super Bowl, then pick up right where they left off last season.

Best of luck next season.

You guys deserved the win. Good luck the rest of the way. I enjoyed our debates this week, and I'll take my lumps. You were right. Hopefully we'll see you next year at our place.

You guys deserved the win. Good luck the rest of the way. I enjoyed our debates this week, and I'll take my lumps. You were right. Hopefully we'll see you next year at our place.

Since the only way we'll see each other next year is if we both end up in the playoffs, I'll take that action.

Oh yeah, because the Skins fans are the most classy in the NFL, right? You guys talk so much **** about every single one of your opponents' fans, I can't even believe it. Look back on your own message boards and see how every team's city is full of a bunch of "classless beer swilling rednecks who don't know about football" and who are "fat and lazy." Seriously, every city in the NFL is full of these people according to you guys. Skins fans are so great though, right? Not a bad apple in the whole bunch, right? Give me a break you self-obsessed **** talkers. Enjoy the rest of the playoffs.:silly:

Oh yeah, because the Skins fans are the most classy in the NFL, right? You guys talk so much **** about every single one of your opponents' fans, I can't even believe it. Look back on your own message boards and see how every team's city is full of a bunch of "classless beer swilling rednecks who don't know about football" and who are "fat and lazy." Seriously, every city in the NFL is full of these people according to you guys. Skins fans are so great though, right? Not a bad apple in the whole bunch, right? Give me a break you self-obsessed **** talkers. Enjoy the rest of the playoffs.:silly:

Looks like somebody is still sore that we ended the Buccaneers season. :laugh:

Looks like somebody is still sore that we ended the Buccaneers season. :laugh:

Absolutely, you are correct. Now your season is over so I take this opportunity to rub it in just like you did to me. You Skins fans hide behind the history of your team and try to pretend like you are the classiest bunch of fans in the NFL when it becomes obvious that you are just the same as all the other **** talkers. I'm not a troll on any other team's boards, just yours because you all say you're classy and then go and bash every other team's fanbase. Oh and you all think the refs have it out for the Skins and won't allow you guys to get to the Superbowl because you run the ball and play tough defense. Hehe. It's ridiculous. So, as I like to end my posts, enjoy the rest of the playoffs you bunch of **** talking losers. Attack me all you want, you know it hurts. Your season is over, I went through the same thing last week, it hurts bad. See you next year. Stay classy, DC.:laugh:

Absolutely, you are correct. Now your season is over so I take this opportunity to rub it in just like you did to me. You Skins fans hide behind the history of your team and try to pretend like you are the classiest bunch of fans in the NFL when it becomes obvious that you are just the same as all the other **** talkers. I'm not a troll on any other team's boards, just yours because you all say you're classy and then go and bash every other team's fanbase. Oh and you all think the refs have it out for the Skins and won't allow you guys to get to the Superbowl because you run the ball and play tough defense. Hehe. It's ridiculous. So, as I like to end my posts, enjoy the rest of the playoffs you bunch of **** talking losers. Attack me all you want, you know it hurts. Your season is over, I went through the same thing last week, it hurts bad. See you next year. Stay classy, DC.:laugh:

Yeah, because you're showing us all how to be classy with these worthless, repetitve posts you contribute. Gotta love the irony :laugh:

What are you rubbing in, by the way? We beat your team. There's nothing you can rub in. We sent you home to watch the playoffs from TV. You were at home and had beat us already once earlier in the seasno for crying out loud. What happened? :laugh:

Pretty funny coming from a guy with the handle "Rome Clone". Sorry, you've been dismissed right off the bat and voted off the island.

Yeah, because you're showing us all how to be classy with these worthless, repetitve posts you contribute. Gotta love the irony :laugh:

What are you rubbing in, by the way? We beat your team. There's nothing you can rub in. We sent you home to watch the playoffs from TV. You were at home and had beat us already once earlier in the seasno for crying out loud. What happened? :laugh:

If I'm being repetitive it's because I'm trying to reach as many of you self-obsessed Skins fans as possible. See, other teams' fans will talk crap but they won't try to claim they're the classiest fans in the NFL. You guys can't get over yourselves. It's weird. You're right, you guys beat us when it counted, congrats. That's what I would've said if you guys weren't such crap talkers. And what do you mean, what am I rubbing in? I'm rubbing in the fact that you guys are now just as out of the playoffs as the Bucs are. I'm rubbing in the fact that you won't be on anyones minds until April, just like you guys did when you beat the Bucs. I thought I made that clear. Also, you really should stop hiding behind the victory in Tampa. You did beat us, yes, but everyone knows it was pure luck that got you into the second round. If we don't set you up at the five yard-line, Portis doesn't end up with a TD to add to his impressive 40-yard rushing performance. Then, if Cadillac doesn't uncharacteristicly fumble the ball away, you guys probably don't win that game. Not to mention the near catch in the endzone that Edell Shepard should've had. We just didn't capitalize when we should have. You guys gave the Bucs every opportunity to win the game and we didn't. We both looked crappy that day. You guys had 120 yards. Hahaha. What a victory for you guys. See you at the draft in April.:laugh:

If I'm being repetitive it's because I'm trying to reach as many of you self-obsessed Skins fans as possible. See, other teams' fans will talk crap but they won't try to claim they're the classiest fans in the NFL. You guys can't get over yourselves. It's weird. You're right, you guys beat us when it counted, congrats. That's what I would've said if you guys weren't such crap talkers. And what do you mean, what am I rubbing in? I'm rubbing in the fact that you guys are now just as out of the playoffs as the Bucs are. I'm rubbing in the fact that you won't be on anyones minds until April, just like you guys did when you beat the Bucs. I thought I made that clear. Also, you really should stop hiding behind the victory in Tampa. You did beat us, yes, but everyone knows it was pure luck that got you into the second round. If we don't set you up at the five yard-line, Portis doesn't end up with a TD to add to his impressive 40-yard rushing performance. Then, if Cadillac doesn't uncharacteristicly fumble the ball away, you guys probably don't win that game. Not to mention the near catch in the endzone that Edell Shepard should've had. We just didn't capitalize when we should have. You guys gave the Bucs every opportunity to win the game and we didn't. We both looked crappy that day. You guys had 120 yards. Hahaha. What a victory for you guys. See you at the draft in April.:laugh:

If and buts. I would expect nothing less from a guy who cheers on the crappy Buccaneers. If you wouldn't have sucked so much, maybe you could have won. :laugh:

That's right, we had 120 yards of offense and you still couldn't put us away. :laugh: Face it, the real pretenders were the Bucs.

Archived