Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have to admit..... (about Seahawk trolls)

Sarge

If and buts. I would expect nothing less from a guy who cheers on the crappy Buccaneers. If you wouldn't have sucked so much, maybe you could have won. :laugh:

That's right, we had 120 yards of offense and you still couldn't put us away. :laugh: Face it, the real pretenders were the Bucs.

You see, the differene is that we had a bad game, you guys legitimately got beaten by the SeaChickens as you call them. Line us up ten times and we beat you guys nine times. Line you guys up with the Chickens and you guys get beaten ten out of ten. That's the difference.

You see, the differene is that we had a bad game, you guys legitimately got beaten by the SeaChickens as you call them. Line us up ten times and we beat you guys nine times. Line you guys up with the Chickens and you guys get beaten ten out of ten. That's the difference.

Right, because we didn't beat the Seahawks in regular season, right? Because we haven't beaten you guys twice in the last three meetings, right?

You really suck at debating :laugh:

Guys it was a tough tough hard fought game. It frankly was the type of game I expected. That is you would shut down our running game and the Seahawks would move the ball on mostly short passes. I was expecting more from Engram...but DJack was the one who took control.

I also expected the Seahawks to shut down your running game. They did. What I didn't expect was Shaun's injury or 5 fumbles...but somehow we overcame that.

I'm curious I heard Redskins describe our offense as soft. I saw no softness yesterday. What does that mean?

Rigelian

Right, because we didn't beat the Seahawks in regular season, right? Because we haven't beaten you guys twice in the last three meetings, right?

You really suck at debating :laugh:

And let's face it, really 3 out of out 3, were it not for some blind refs at the end of the game.

The squaks won the game, not enough offense to overcome their defense. Their offense is soft though. It was a good, hard fought game.

HTTR

Whatever makes you sleep better. My only question is "Wouldn't letting a 'soft' offense put 20 points on you imply something about the 'softness' of the Redskins defense?"

Just food for thought. I'm of the opinion that neither one is soft but a soft offense doesn't score on a tough defense so maybe you should rethink your opinion.

Archived