Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Terrell Owens..is needed here.

Jermaine76

I know this won't be the most popular thing to say on here, but we need Terrell Owens on the Redskins next year. We don't have a 2nd or a 3rd threat for wide receivers. Ever since Cooley scored 3 tds in the Dallas game, teams have been keying on him. Teams also know that Santana Moss is the go-to guy. So what do they do, they double team him or triple team him in some cases because they know the other two WRs aren't a threat. Think back to the days when we had Monk, Sanders and Clark. 3 WRs who are capable of getting the ball. So what does that do for the defense? That means that they have to key on three guys. At least one of them is going to be open. We just don't have that now.

I say we go for Wayne or Moulds. LaVar and Ramsey may have some trade value, though LaVar's contract is so huge that no one will trade for him. I don't know what we'll have to give for Moulds...probably a lot. TO is not the answer, but we do need another WR. Jacobs has to go, and we can leave Thrash and Patten as 3 + 4, but we really need a No. 2 guy. The fact that Brunell, Cooley and Moss were so productive is actually pretty amazing.

i think it would be amazing to have him on our team its just his attitude that sucks because he wants too much from everyone and nothing from himself

Yeah...that is the only thing. I believe people can change. Me personally, I don't hate on players like most fans do. I want to win. I don't care who is on the team. I want the Lombardi trophy back in D.C. where it belongs by any means necessary.

Archived