Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Terrell Owens..is needed here.

Jermaine76

TO would be a sweet pick up. However im pretty sure who ever pickes him up would have to base his contract short term and based off performance. I do think TO will sign with someone in our Division. I mean its gona be Dallas, NY, or the Skins. Im sure he wants redemption at Philly. If Gibbs can put up with Tony Stewart then maybe Gibbs could handle TO. MOSS and TO would be Crazy !.. HAIL !!

I know this won't be the most popular thing to say on here, but we need Terrell Owens on the Redskins next year. We don't have a 2nd or a 3rd threat for wide receivers. Ever since Cooley scored 3 tds in the Dallas game, teams have been keying on him. Teams also know that Santana Moss is the go-to guy. So what do they do, they double team him or triple team him in some cases because they know the other two WRs aren't a threat. Think back to the days when we had Monk, Sanders and Clark. 3 WRs who are capable of getting the ball. So what does that do for the defense? That means that they have to key on three guys. At least one of them is going to be open. We just don't have that now.

Someone smack this fool!!!!!!!:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

do we want him on the cowboys or the redskins if you add T.O thats more road wins for us homefield advantage super bowl and a great redskins team. Gibbs can't change T.O. the only person whom can do that is God if T.O. himself is willing to accept the help and so far he is because he has been going to Church every Sunday so lets give him a chance to show people he is not a cancer and can really improve a team

How is he a cancer when most of his teammates were his friends and keep in contact with him be serious don't believe everything u hear man on the news or internet
....and where did YOU hear that most of his team mates are his friends? :rolleyes:

the thing philly fans seem to 4get is,T.O brought energy to that team that they badly needed,mcnabb didnt have many 300 yard games til owens got there,coincidence? i dont think so,mcnabb also threw a career high in td's very little int's,who made it possiblr? T.O,he was philly's jerry rice that yr,plainly unstoppable.t.o made a good team better.

T.O. is a great player and would be on his best behavior for at least one season, dude loves his cash, and dude needs to play to get it (im pretty sure CFL doesnt pay as much)

i seriously doubt Gibbs would want him though, and if i respect anyone, its Gibbs, so if gibbs does decide to get him, i will be happy with it

if not, then thats fine also

dude, go to hell, go directly to hell, do not pass go, do not collect $200. If you love T.O., you're as big an idiot as Mr. Snyder. no true fan would wan't that sorry piece of s*it here. it's people like you who were happy instead of ashamed when we got Deion. Go away, T.O. is unwanted, and not needed now or EVER.

wow very immature

Archived