Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Micheal Irvin not worred about our O

jbooma

Yeah what I don't get at all is, before the tampa game, just about every tv & radio show was analyzing the playoffs and they said the Skins could be a team to into Seattle and win. Then we play the #1 defense in the league, and our offense struggles, and suddenly "we have no offense" People's minds change way to much based on one game. Football is a game about matchups. Tampa had a great D that matched up, Seattle doesn't.

Young even had the B@lls to say that the seagulls are better in every aspect of the game. i guess 9th ranked defense is worse than the 17th ranked defense hmmmmm. he really needs to check the stats before making such a Bold statment. they are all just haters. let them hate. i luv when we prove them wrong.

How come all week Michael Irvin was the only "analyst" to bring up the fact that the Redskins were playing the best defense in the NFL last week? Everyone else just assumes that the Redskins offensive performance this week is going to be identical, as if this past week Seattle and Tampa Bay engineered a trade swapping both teams' entire defenses, including coordinators.

What gets me is that the Skins played in arguably the hardest division in football and had what the experts say was the 4th hardest schedule. The Seahawks play in the easiest division in Football and had what the experts say was the 30th (I think it was 30 but I may be wrong, I know it was very weak) strength of schedule this year. We would be 13-3 if we played SF, Az and St. Louis twice each year. Our O went up against the #1 D last week and won. I don't think Seattle can do what Tampa did to us last week. I just hope it is an entertaining game either way but I have a feeling that the Skins will be on their A game today and take a win.

:helmet: :logo: :point2sky

Archived