Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I've been up since 4am (I'm too excited) anyone else?

The Full Monty

I woke up at 4am and said to myself: 12 and a half hours to game time....

I didn't even wake up, per se. It wasn't real sleep. Just in and out of it, too caught up in the fact that the Skins are playing for a shot at the NFC Championship and the fact that nobody but us and the team believes that we can make it happen.

Is there anyone else who made an attempt to go to sleep but couldn't?

my friends and I have the same problem, ive dubbed it "Skins-somnia"

I woke up at like 8, been bored and anxious, and played madden, seattle vs washington, and set the weather to rainy, lol, i don't know if its my skills or a precedent to whats going to come, but I won 35 to 21, but then I thought to myself, thats just crazy.....................................there is no way seattle scores 21 points;) :silly:

I woke up at like 8, been bored and anxious, and played madden, seattle vs washington, and set the weather to rainy, lol, i don't know if its my skills or a precedent to whats going to come, but I won 35 to 21, but then I thought to myself, thats just crazy.....................................there is no way seattle scores 21 points;) :silly:

I beat them 38-0 last night, then followed it with a win over Denver 21-0. First time I ever had consecutive shutouts on Madden. Maybe they didn't build in the "Madden Karma" program on the '06 edition.

Archived