Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I've been up since 4am (I'm too excited) anyone else?

The Full Monty

I woke up at 4am and said to myself: 12 and a half hours to game time....

I didn't even wake up, per se. It wasn't real sleep. Just in and out of it, too caught up in the fact that the Skins are playing for a shot at the NFC Championship and the fact that nobody but us and the team believes that we can make it happen.

Is there anyone else who made an attempt to go to sleep but couldn't?

I'm going paintballin till about noon pacific time. That should take care of things for a while. Anybody wearing green or blue better watch the hell out! :laugh:

GO SKINS!!!

:seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu

Dude, that's nuts!!! I did EXACTLY the same. I've been up since 4 a.m. as well. Man, I can't think of anything to do to pass the time!! H*ll, I even did the dishes for cryin' out loud. C'mon gametime and c'mon Hogs!!!!

HTTR

Whoah man, take it easy!!! :laugh:

I've been up since 9 cause I gotta go to work. Thanks god I have a tv at work, on the sales floor so I don't have to miss any part of the game.

My Wife and I have been up since about 6AM preparing for today's game. She has become an expert at cooking wings cause of football, so tonight will be a day of feasting on some bird(seahawks, lol) and drinking!!! Its gonna be a GEAT GAME Fellas, and Gals!!!

GO SKINS!!!!!!

Up by 8am, could not get back to sleep. Maybe it was the screaming baby though...

I feel an eerie sense of quietude. A strange new feeling I have not felt for a long time...faith.

Faith that they will get it done. Faith that they will give their best effort today. This team is forging a new identity before our eyes.

Hail.

Dude, that's nuts!!! I did EXACTLY the same. I've been up since 4 a.m. as well. Man, I can't think of anything to do to pass the time!! H*ll, I even did the dishes for cryin' out loud. C'mon gametime and c'mon Hogs!!!!

HTTR

LOL. You did the dishes? I organized my closet! Now that's passing the time dude!

Up by 8am, could not get back to sleep. Maybe it was the screaming baby though...

I feel an eerie sense of quietude. A strange new feeling I have not felt for a long time...faith.

Faith that they will get it done. Faith that they will give their best effort today. This team is forging a new identity before our eyes.

Hail.

Well said.

I truly believe that there's this energy going around that's filling up every Redskin fan and will carry over to the team. You're right about that strange feeling, it's completely soaked in the atmosphere for us fans and I can't help but feel today will be a great day.

I didn't sleep last night at all because I didn't try to. I got home and watched the replays of the ESPN Basketball games (TWO GREAT GAMES BTW--Philly and Boston went to triple OT). I hope I'm not too tired during the game. I've done this before. Immediately after the game's over I pass out for about 12-14 hours.

I woke up at 4am and said to myself: 12 and a half hours to game time....

I didn't even wake up, per se. It wasn't real sleep. Just in and out of it, too caught up in the fact that the Skins are playing for a shot at the NFC Championship and the fact that nobody but us and the team believes that we can make it happen.

Is there anyone else who made an attempt to go to sleep but couldn't?

Archived