Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I've been up since 4am (I'm too excited) anyone else?

The Full Monty

However, I do have my graduation today and I'm not going. The combination of the skins playing and the wife having to work (leaving me with the kids) ='s no graduation ceremony for me.

You are one crazy guy. I'm not sure I'd want you running my business. Well, just kidding, I would. I understand completely, and I'd to the same thing:)

I mean, you've got the degree right? And you know what your name is, so what's the big deal of having it read?

You guys all think you got it bad right now with the time passing by slowly and all.

Here's my situation.....

Wedding of a good friend tonight that I cannot miss.

So I'll be taping the game and starting to watch it at about 2 am on Sunday morning or so. As a result, as of now, the start time for this game is still over 16 hours for me.

So while all of you guys have already experienced the celebration that goes along with victory, or the disappointment of defeat, I'll be absolutely clueless until about roughly 5:30 am tomorrow morning. If somebody who knows of my passion for the Redskins at this wedding even thinks about telling me the final score at some point throughout the night, I seriously think there would be the possibility of me knocking them out....haha.

I've waited too long for this opportunity to have it spoiled by somebody else.

I woke up at 4am and said to myself: 12 and a half hours to game time....

I didn't even wake up, per se. It wasn't real sleep. Just in and out of it, too caught up in the fact that the Skins are playing for a shot at the NFC Championship and the fact that nobody but us and the team believes that we can make it happen.

Is there anyone else who made an attempt to go to sleep but couldn't?

This the official designated GET A LIFE! thread.

Hehe, just kidding. I feel ya man. Here I am a full grown 45 year old successful professional business man and I found myself at work not wanting to work, but just wishing the time away until the game. I found myself re-reading threads about stuff I already knew and re-watching Gibbs videos.

Maybe it is because the Redskins and football are both such really wonderful things, or maybe my life is just too dull and I am trying to backfill, but never-the-less, in the now, it feels pretty damn good.

Knowing we are big underdogs (considering schedules, etc I still don't get that) will make it all the sweeter when it is 21-0 going into the half and all the announcers saying "MAN, CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS!!!!???"

Hehe, I am going to watch the game this afternoon at a Bar called Hi-5 here in Raleigh, NC. IF there are any Skins fans in Raleigh, the local fan club (100+) all meets there in our own room to watch the game. So come and cheer and swear and spit and cuss with us!

Go Skins!

I was suppose to go to my MBA graduation today. But, I wouldn't have made it back in time to see that game. So, I decided not to go.

Good move dude. Can you imagine sitting through that during the game? Talk about anxiety. :whew:

So I'll be taping the game

I have done this successfully on occasion

I do remember once, awhile back, when I taped a Redskins/Cowgirls game and was all primed to watch. No one told me the outcome and I did not listen to the radio coming home from work.

I had just got through the front door when the first thing my mom said was,

"I am sorry, the Redskins lost"

Man that sucked

I've been up since 5:15 hawaii time.

Actually I want to ask you guys a question. In Hawaii you do not have good sound proofing for your apartment so as a courtesy for my neighbor's we've gone to some local bars to watch the last two Skins games. But it came to my attention last night that someone invited Westbrook36 to watch the game with us today. I have friends that are Eagle fans out here (Hawaii). But they don't ask to watch Redskin playoff games with me.

I know that some will feel that I'm too critical but I don't want any moron Eagle fan to contaminate our day in the sun(or rain). Too me it's Westbrook36 get a life and stay out of mine.

To Canadian Hog:

That would be horrible if you were just about to enter your room to watch the tape, and you managed to go the whole night with nobody saying anything to you and avoiding people. But just before you turn the key: some young punk kid screams out "YEAH MAN SKINS WON WHAT A GAME I NEVER THOUGHT THEY'D PULL A FAKE FIELD GOAL NOT IN A MILLION YEARS!"

Isnt the passion for sports and your team great!!!!!

Best things in life!!!

How bout the world cup when it is your country who is playing, everyone is wearing your colors EVERYONE!!

Cant wait for the skins game got my gear on! got yours!?!?

:logo: :point2sky :logo:

Archived