Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which Jersey should I wear to the Playoff Game

fuji869

I let you the Fans of Extremeskins choose which jersey I would wear before I went to the Redskins / Cardinals Game in Arizona. Since our beloved Redskins beat the Cardinals and I am a superstitious fan I am once again letting the Fans of Extremeskins pick my jersey.

Here are the choices

Sonny Jurgensen Throwback Jersey: Had to put a real old school Jersey, wish I could afford the Mitchell and Ness Sammy Baugh Throwback

Art Monk: The Jersey I wore to the Arizona Cardinal Game and I also wore it to the Rams / Seahawk Playoff Game last season when the Seahawks Lost. I had to show my Redskin Colors even though the were not playing.

Darrell Green Retro: Sweet looking jersey from the forgettable Spurrier Era, but I did wear this jersey to the Redskins / Seahawks Game in 02 when the Redskins won 14-3 in Seattle.

Gee I wonder who broke Mr. Largent's Records?!?!? :whoknows:

Monk,Art1.jpg

Ummmm...he did, Mr. Brains:

rice1.gif

But, just so we're clear:

CAREER STATS:

Receptions:

Largent: 819

Monk: 940 (the one record he DID break...congrats, Mr. Monk.)

Yards:

Largent: 13,089

Monk: 12,721

Average:

Largent: 16.0

Monk: 13.5

TD's:

Largent: 100

Monk: 68

Next time, please bring something to the table...

Happy New Year!!

:cheers:

HawkMan

GO HAWKS!!

Next time, please bring something to the table...

I don't think Steve has any jewelry like this that Art has.

sb17.jpg

sb22.jpg

sb26.jpg

Oh yea and how about that consecutive games reception streak that Art Broke of Steves.

You know Hawkman I live in Puyallup and trash talking Seahawk Fans crack me up because they could not see out Qwest Field in its first two season.

I don't think Steve has any jewelry like this that Art has.

sb17.jpg

sb22.jpg

sb26.jpg

Oh yea and how about that consecutive games reception streak that Art Broke of Steves.

You know Hawkman I live in Puyallup and trash talking Seahawk Fans crack me up because they could not see out Qwest Field in its first two season.

Ahhh...but what he DOES have that Monk may never have...

hof-logo.gif

Ohhh, that hit you where it hurts, huh Mr Brains?

"You know Hawkman I live in Puyallup and trash talking Seahawk Fans crack me up because they could not see out Qwest Field in its first two season"

WHAT?!?! That statement doesn't even make any sense! Like I said, PLEEEEEASE bring something to the table, Mr. Brains.

Oh, and by the way...sorry you have to live in Puyallup. See you at the fair.

Happy New Year!!

:cheers:

HawkMan

GO HAWKS!!!

Looks like once again Art Monk in land slide.

and HawkMan I have brought lots of stuff to the table Hall of Fame is a "polularity contest" like the Pro Bowl.

Largent is great, I respect him, in fact being in the Area I support the Seahawks but you are talking trash and I am just retaitating.

What halter91 said.

Represent well at the game Saturday, fuji.

I normaly don't talk trash, BUT after reading all the crap Seahag fans have been saying all this week, I want to see plenty of pics of Seahag fans SAD faces after the game when the Skins win, fuji. :D

:seahawksu

Monk BROKE the records before Rice did. Get your facts strait.

As for the true topic at hand, You've got to go pure white! That's the theme! And those other 2 are from forgettable era's, while Art Monk was the key and common link to making our offense champions! Aslo he may be in the Hall of Fame very soon. He'll need any support and recognition he can get. Plus what you said about the Seahawks losing when you wore it...

Wear the Art Monk jersey!

Archived