Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

After New Video Evidence Will/should Gibbs Sit Taylor???

qcraftsman

What does g williams think of sean now.

I think he knew all along he spit. It doesnt even seem he hit him in the face.

Hows this effect Sean's and Greg's realtionship if he did lie?

it makes it stronger....b/c sean will mature more from this experience and realize how much greg loves him and trusts him........jmo....and i still say he didn't really lie.....:silly:

ST: Spit, what spit? GW: aw, come on ST why would they make that up? ST: well, maybe it was drool coming out after pitt showed me a pic of his wife before he beat her! GW: WHOA, really? ST: nah, man! I'm just kiddn' with ya! He made me pue with that stank breath of his.Now can I please go decapitate somebody?

WTF is this new video? The NFL looked at all films the other day and now your telling us that all of a suddon theres a brand new film that the NFL didnt notice?

It's a video that NFL Films released. They showed it on Comcast tonight and I'm sure they'll keep showing it there and probably on ESPN. It definitely shows him spitting on Pittman, it's clear as day. But it didn't technically land on him :). You can also hear the official talking to the other officials and Skins players about why he didn't penalize Pittman and such.

question is, is the footage real. When they were showing replays all throughout the game I and person i watched it with didnt see anything, but now for some reason its very obvious...? also the comentators all didnt see anything and they im sure watched numerous replays. they were comenting on the "terrible" call and how pittman was the person that should have been flagged. but still the video did look real to me

I think it would be pretty absurd that NFL Network would do some kind of weird editing to make spit appear.

Face it. Sean Taylor spit on a dude. He is what he is. A pretty immature dude with a ton of talent. He obviously lied to a bunch of people about the episode but he's a great player and we need him next week.

He'll play.

I am so dissapointed that he would lie to his coaches like that. Sean Taylor was quickly becoming my favorite redskin. This makes it very difficult for me to cheer for him. I have such respect for Gibbs and Williams that I find it offensive that he would lie to them like that. Shameful

question is, is the footage real. When they were showing replays all throughout the game I and person i watched it with didnt see anything, but now for some reason its very obvious...? also the comentators all didnt see anything and they im sure watched numerous replays. they were comenting on the "terrible" call and how pittman was the person that should have been flagged. but still the video did look real to me

Check this video. Even the other Redskin players are agreeing with the ref at the end. There is no possible way to defend Taylor on this one.

http://media.putfile.com/Taylor-edit29

I like it when the Skins players ask the ref "Aren't you going to penalize Pittman for hitting him in the helmet?" and the ref says "he spit right in his face, what would you do?" Then the ref says "he almost got me! Then we'd have really had a problem."

Taylor is human garbage. Anyone who thinks differently reminds me of those mothers of mass murderers who say "my baby is an angel, he would never do that". LOL!

Taylor is human garbage. Anyone who thinks differently reminds me of those mothers of mass murderers who say "my baby is an angel, he would never do that". LOL!

Unlike the men who beat up on women, and then for a second attempt, tries to kill her, a baby and a babysitter.

Michael Pittman - upstanding citizen!

Check this video. Even the other Redskin players are agreeing with the ref at the end. There is no possible way to defend Taylor on this one.

I like it when the Skins players ask the ref "Aren't you going to penalize Pittman for hitting him in the helmet?" and the ref says "he spit right in his face, what would you do?" Then the ref says "he almost got me! Then we'd have really had a problem."

Point? He spit, got penalized and was ejected. End of story. You guys got another chance to capitalize and failed. Even without ST in the game and a 3rd down freebee you guys couldn't find a way to win.....

No he should and will play,however i do not like the fact that Sean blatantly lied to GW and in the PC GW was behind him all the way..so it makes GW look bad.As far as the new tape showing the spit,that was dang weird cuz i seen the highlight alot and now its obvious,but it may be from a new angle not shown.Im not a conspiracy nut,but its just odd..im just an average nut

Technically even if the new tape is legit, he did not lie....I told GW that he did not spit on Pittman.... in the new tape he spits, but the spit does not hit Pittman in the face.

Well I'll take Sean Taylor, an alledged spitter and consistent pro bowler (alternate) over Pittman alledged wife beater and a man smashes a car into his wife and kids....yeah human garbage is actual spelled P-i-t-t-m-a-n..

Sit Taylor? Some of you dudes are out of your minds. I'll bet any of you bashing Taylor whatever you want that Taylor will start and play well. Let the coaches worry about the discipline you pansies!

Hmmmm.....I like your thinking...true ST went over aboard a little bit but hey its his second year and players dont just make mistakes reading plays or running routes its a learning experience all around...some of these people calling for ST's head need to lighten up....he made a mistake get over it and get ready for Saturday......I can guarand@mntee the act of watching helpless from the locker while Phil..I mean Chris Simms was droppin bombs is enough make sure he keeps his buttocks on the field. Fearless in Seattle! :logo:

Archived