Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

After New Video Evidence Will/should Gibbs Sit Taylor???

qcraftsman

I have this feeling in the old glory days that Gibbs would sit him next game. I personally don't think he will this time around.

I know one thing I would think Gibbs will be pretty upset seeing that new video of Taylor but the question is will he actually discipline him or not?

question is, is the footage real. When they were showing replays all throughout the game I and person i watched it with didnt see anything, but now for some reason its very obvious...? also the comentators all didnt see anything and they im sure watched numerous replays. they were comenting on the "terrible" call and how pittman was the person that should have been flagged. but still the video did look real to me

I think they should suspend viewing privileges to those who like to suspend players as punishment.

There is more than one way to skin a cat, stop trying to punish the team, the fans, and the NFL, because the Seahawks don't deserve that #1 spot! Grrrrrr

Guys, the video was not altered, but no, Gibbs is not going to sit Sean Taylor. He was ejected from one game and according to Redskins.com, they both had a little "heart-to-heart." Gibbs isn't a pushover and I'm sure that Sean got the assreaming of his life in that little session...

No he should and will play,however i do not like the fact that Sean blatantly lied to GW and in the PC GW was behind him all the way..so it makes GW look bad.As far as the new tape showing the spit,that was dang weird cuz i seen the highlight alot and now its obvious,but it may be from a new angle not shown.Im not a conspiracy nut,but its just odd..im just an average nut

I have this feeling in the old glory days that Gibbs would sit him next game. I personally don't think he will this time around.

I know one thing I would think Gibbs will be pretty upset seeing that new video of Taylor but the question is will he actually discipline him or not?

I am starting to believe you are not a Redskins fan....... :doh:

No he should and will play,however i do not like the fact that Sean blatantly lied to GW and in the PC GW was behind him all the way..so it makes GW look bad.As far as the new tape showing the spit,that was dang weird cuz i seen the highlight alot and now its obvious,but it may be from a new angle not shown.Im not a conspiracy nut,but its just odd..im just an average nut

well....he didn't really lie to GW...he never spit ON pittman:rolleyes:

Well he gets an A for effort that was a good sized hocker,and saying he didnt spit on him and saying he didnt try thats the ol tomato tamatoe thing,are you a lawyer?;)

u know what...i've been asked that a lot lately while defending ST....:laugh:

maybe Sean told GW that he didn't spit on the guy (which is technically true) but the fact that he STILL did spit nonetheless is bad for him. His coaches love him and if you've got people that trust you why not tell the truth. They wouldn't have done anything different, and they would have gotten a better appreciation for him.

He's not suspended, esp this late in the week. It would hurt the team more than teach a lesson to Sean.

Im behind Taylor 100% love his game play and intensity,if the nfl caught all the groin punches that sometimes that go on then it would make Seans attempt to make pittman taste his greatness appear little,after all he is a football player out there to punish,not to have cups of tea with his pinkey extended.

I think they should suspend viewing privileges to those who like to suspend players as punishment.

There is more than one way to skin a cat, stop trying to punish the team, the fans, and the NFL, because the Seahawks don't deserve that #1 spot! Grrrrrr

He already was suspended, from last week's game. Does not need another one.

If Gibbs wants to prove that no player is bigger than the team, he should sit Taylor (assuming ST did try to spit on Pittman-I haven't seen the video). But if Gibbs wants to win the game, ST needs to be on the field. Taylor's playing at an all-pro level and everyone else in the secondary is hurt going into a game against the best offense in the conference.

We don't know what went on behind closed doors between GW and Taylor, or Gibbs and Taylor.

I see it as a parent/child relationship.. the parent isn't going to announce to the world that his kid is lying to his face... but you can bet behind closed doors he's gonna do some disciplining... Taylor is 22 years old... a "kid" by today's standards in football".

I hate what he did. I hope he learns from it. Only time will tell.

What I have trouble accepting about the "new evidence" is the clarity of the audio all of a sudden with what the ref says... and the fact the ref goes to the Redskin players and says "he spit in his face, what would you do? I find that particular part hard to believe, especially a playoff set of refs.

Regardless what he did was wrong. He has been punished by the NFL and I'm sure, by Gibbs/Williams.

Archived