Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

An Example of our Defense's Attitude

StevieInferior

Doc Walker commented on the defense's attitude. He was on the sidelines working. Anyhoo, when Frost made the Shank, he said he know we would be fine cause he attached the defense's reaction. They ran onto the field trash talking, bumping and high fiving each other. They were not phased by the field position and knew that they would succeed. God i don't miss the days of Ron Lynn and Mike Nolan!!!!

I think we owe the attitude of our Defense to Marcus Washington. If noticed since the first game of the season that he's always talking the defense up, slapping helmets and pounding fists. The dude is non-stop energy both on and off the field. IMO he's one of the best additions we've made to this team period.

I think we owe the attitude of our Defense to Marcus Washington. If noticed since the first game of the season that he's always talking the defense up, slapping helmets and pounding fists. The dude is non-stop energy both on and off the field. IMO he's one of the best additions we've made to this team period.

I agree with your opinion.

Yeah, and I think that he and Lavar really have some chemistry out there because they both realize that the other is just as good and they can depend on each other. Thats a fearsome twosome.

:cheers:

A true, positive leader in every sense of the word. HTMW!!

IMO he's one of the best additions we've made to this team period.

One of the reasons Gibbs and Williams are good coaches is that they have an eye for talent. They can look at a player, it seems, and envision what they will do in their system.

Clinton Portis, Mark Brunell, Santana Moss, Chris Cooley were all hand-picked Joe Gibbs guys and a lot of people doubted him on ALL of them. In addition, Marcus Washington, Sean Springs and Joe Salave'a were all Gregg Williams's guys. I love our coaching staff and our players.

Archived