Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor has to go

skinznsteelerz

he did something STUPID.. we all agree.. but lets not go overboard..

If ST wasn't playing for the skins.. i doubt skins would be in the playoffs right now...

the rest of the cast did play well in the Bucs game..there isn't another

safety in the game that has that kind of range in the middle.

I think hes the smartest man in the country

Think about it ST and TO, those are both two letter names. coincidence I dont think so. Also, putting myself in skinznsteelerz shoes, he obviously is a very astute casual observer of the NFL. When you can see how cursorary he is with his critical analysis, it is easy to understand that he is by far the smartest man in the country.

I find myself often swinging away from public sentiment on this site, but even on this issue I have to say that we need sean taylor. Also, he seems to have matured considerably this season. I am giving him the benefit of the doubt on the spitting incident. Furthermore, comparisons with TO are not particularly convincing. TO is distruptive to his teammates and team chemistry, sean taylor does not present the same problems to his team. He works hard, and, plays hard. He'll straighten up.

I am ashamed that Taylor did what he did.

I have also been ashamed of some of the mistakes that I have made in the past.

I in no way give him a pass for what he has done, but will say that unless it becomes a problem, I am willing to give him the chance to show the coaches and team mates that he is a better man than what we might think of him at the moment.

The Philly Eagles have gone to the NFC championship several times without T.O. After losing Moss, the Vikings still maintained a winning record. Trouble makers don't improve teams greatly, it doesn't matter how talented they are. And there is no excuse for spitting in someone's face.

Look, will somebody cut this guy from OUR TEAM, BEFORE HE MAKES ANOTHER insight like that again?

He has matured a lot over the past year and if you followed the team closely you would know that. The only thing he was fined for this season prior to this incident was for a uniform violation...

I would agree with you if he hasn't shown signs of maturity and learning this season but he has so your point isn't valid. With Moss and T.O. there was a substanital history showing that they have acted in the same manner for a long period of time...That's not the case with Sean.

Archived