Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor has to go

skinznsteelerz

I can't believe that someone would Sean Taylor cut??????? Who is this guy and do you really route for the Cowboys? Come on man this guys has won 2 games definitively for us. I have yet to hear one player come out and say that they wouldn't play with him on the team or that they want him gone! You are a redskins fan, right?

I can't believe how much you guys are defending this guys actions. When you add up his actions over the past couple years it's obvious this guy is a gifted but troubled young athlete. Even as a die hard fan, I couldn't support one of my guys spitting on people.. WTF? :doh: I don't have a son but if I did, no way I would allow him to wear a ST jersey.

I can't believe how much you guys are defending this guys actions. When you add up his actions over the past couple years it's obvious this guy is a gifted but troubled young athlete. Even as a die hard fan, I couldn't support one of my guys spitting on people.. WTF? :doh: I don't have a son but if I did, no way I would allow him to wear a ST jersey.

Yeah and Roy is the best safety in the league. Tell me another one. You are a cowboys fan, and therefore guilty by association to Michael "crack pipe" Irvin.

You have no credibilty on this subject. :dallasuck

PS: Scoreboard

This may be beating a dead horse, but I just saw "Game of the Week" on the NFL Network. They replay recent games NFL Flims style. Anyway, they showed a close up of Sean Taylor and Pittman on that play and he CLEARLY spits in his face and it was pretty nasty - and yes, it was loogie-type spit . It landed on his facemask pretty much right when Mike Carey shows up.

Later, it was Prioleau or Stoutmire who asked Carey why Pittman didn't get ejected for throwing the punch and Carey told him that Sean spit in his face. To which he was like, "Oh, o.k." Carey then told the other players in the huddle and they didn't have much of a reaction.

It doesn't bother me so much that Sean spit in Pittman's face (which was pretty damn dumb considering the possible consequences FOR THE TEAM), but that he told GW that he didn't. If you have the chance, watch it...

Hopefully, Sean learned himself a very valuable lesson last week.

Sorry if the "Game of the Week" info has been posted already. Just puttin my opinion on it out there.

EDIT: I also wanted to point out that there is about a 10 year age difference between Taylor and Owens...so NO you don't even think about cutting Taylor at this point.

Sean Taylor is great player and he is not T.O. Getting rid of him would be just as big of a mistake as getting rid of Moss, Portis, Janson, Rabach, etc. This list is so long its not even funny it would be terrible and the redskins should never do it, and to think that they should is just not correct I don't agree with it on any level

The Philly Eagles have gone to the NFC championship several times without T.O. After losing Moss, the Vikings still maintained a winning record. Trouble makers don't improve teams greatly, it doesn't matter how talented they are. And there is no excuse for spitting in someone's face.

Could you really have no clue...the chemistry on this team is better than any ive seen in the modern era. ST is a BIG part of that...he's team first. If I ever met you I'd spit in face. Find another team TURNCOAT.

The Philly Eagles have gone to the NFC championship several times without T.O. After losing Moss, the Vikings still maintained a winning record. Trouble makers don't improve teams greatly, it doesn't matter how talented they are. And there is no excuse for spitting in someone's face.

Could you really have no clue...the chemistry on this team is better than any ive seen in the modern era. ST is a BIG part of that...he's team first. If I ever met you I'd spit in face. Find another team TURNCOAT.

Do everyone a favor here and get out! Sean Taylor should be a fixture in our defense. He's not nearly as troubled as T.O.! Plus, there's no decisive evidence that he actually did spit in Pittman's face anyway.

As much as I think Taylor SHOULD be a fixture of your defense, he is more troubled than TO.

TO has an ego problem, Sean Taylor spit in another players face, lies about it, and don't forget his criminal report.

The ref wouldn't have ejected him unless he was SURE. You know that.

Yes the OP is right...except he forgets some very important differences.

Taylor is not a detriment to the team. He does not cause division, and instead gets along great with his teamates and coaches. He has made mistakes, but he has improved himself, he does not rip any of his teamates, and the lone mistake here is spitting in the face of a wife beater, hardly something worth kicking him off the team for.

So on those grounds your whole post is junk.

He is no Saint that is for sure. We cannot predict the future. So trading him now is a big gamble. He is on a short leash for me. I really don't like trouble makers too much. But there is no questioning his talent and potential. If he keeps going on a downward spiral (emotionally/his character), then not trading him when he had a shred of value and buyers would be a mistake. But you cannot predict the future. I think he deserves the benefit of doubt right now. And he should be helped with his problems, not punished.

:2cents: ch-ching!

As much as I think Taylor SHOULD be a fixture of your defense, he is more troubled than TO.

TO has an ego problem, Sean Taylor spit in another players face, lies about it, and don't forget his criminal report.

The ref wouldn't have ejected him unless he was SURE. You know that.

Taylor more troubled than T.O.?!?!? Wow, what a reach.

what are you smokin buddy?? must be some good stuff

Archived