Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Patrick Ramsey Should Start On Saturday

RiggoReincarnated

I'd say that if our offense isn't doing anything, Brunell looks really bad, and the Seahawks are beating us by 14+ at halftime Ramsey should come it but no way he should start.

I would die if he started and did one of his fumble 1st possession, INT 2nd possession and suddenly we are down 10-14 to the Water Birds in the 1st Qtr.

Brunell gives us a chance to keep it close even if the offense isn't getting anything done. Not that Ramsey would not be capable of doing the same thing but he obviously hasn't proven it to Gibbs yet.

Ooh ooh! Riggo is right, Brunell with a bum knee loses his ability to throw, think, and see well. And since Ramsey has also had experience at losing games, you should put Campbell in for Brunell-the-questionable. Campbell has fresh legs, and he hasn't had a chance to develop any bad habits... Go Campbell!

This needs to happen for us to wake it to the SuperBowl. Don't give him Brunell's mop up duties if the game is out of hand.

this is my first time reading this thread and im sure its posted a few times in here already but your a january 06 member...these people should not be taken seriously:doh:

Archived