Extremeskins

Patrick Ramsey Should Start On Saturday

RiggoReincarnated

Brunell will start, and should start, but in case it needs to be reminded:

Chris Simms, out.

Byron Leftwich, out.

Eli Manning, out.

Palmer/Kitna, out.

No experience in that group. Sure you gotta start somewhere, but on the road in a loud stadium against the number one seed is not the right place.

Brunell will start, and should start, but in case it needs to be reminded:

Chris Simms, out.

Byron Leftwich, out.

Eli Manning, out.

Palmer/Kitna, out.

No experience in that group. Sure you gotta start somewhere, but on the road in a loud stadium against the number one seed is not the right place.

I think Brunell is going to have alot of trouble at Qwest. Eli shredded the Seahawks that day....for like 344 yards. Brunell isn't making quick decisions and reads, and these guys play quick, the fans will be loud and Brunell seems rattled.

ok will you please look at the record of the qbs who started their first playoff game this year. It's 0-4 if you dont know. Grossman will be number 5 and by your genius idea Ramsey as number 6. You would rather start Ramsey, a playoff virgin, instead of the Experienced Brunell, who has had 2 bad games in a row against two great defenses yet we still managed to win both games. But i mean lets just throw Ramsey out their that makes lots of sense, you are awesome i hope u can soon be on the coaching staff. Maybe qb coach

Now when he's 9 for 25 and 7 for 15 in successive games.

Ramsey would have been sacked numerous times last week. Simeon Rice was eating Samuels alive. Brunell was savvy enough to manage the game and scramble for a big first down that set up a field goal.

:logo:

Archived