Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins versus Patriots official game thread.

Art

Tom, my guess is that no matter who starts the 2nd QB ... and possibly the 3rd depending on Ramsey's grasp of the offense ... could very well see some playing time. I

'm am only basing this on what I've heard from Gatorskins here about Spurrier's tendancies, though. Nothing more.

Art,

I agree with you and I don't.....it sounds like Shane is having all day to throw when DW did not have any time at all. But, Shane is performing when he is on the field.

And what do I care, I have both on my fantasy football roster!!!:D

Shane should get the start. He has been the most consistent against first team defenses. He did well against the Bucs. I still believe in Danny, everyone is entitled to a bad game (and no, I don't count the Steelers as a bad game for Danny).

They will both play, someone is bound to have a hot hand. Neither are very mobile though, so this Oline is going to have to step up.

Now, now Panel. Betts seems fine. Ramsey is, well, unknown. Lott looked pretty good at times. Scott looked pretty good at times. Royal looked really good at times. Seems we had a pretty good draft up to this point in the judging process.

I wouldn't worry about the offensive line when the starters are our there. Coleman gave up three sacks. His name at left tackle is not Coleman when the year starts, it's Samuels. We need depth there now. Coleman isn't ready.

I am kinda glad to see this game... At least they will know when they come out sept 8th they will have to play a hell of a lot better than their last game.... I agree with Art when samuels and jansen are in there will be no problem and when stephen davis is playing it will losen up the recivers no worries from me

Seeing as to how there are no free agent Olineman worth picking up, I think the Skins better get the speed dial out for all those retired Oline guys. Just for depth if nothing else. One big injury on this line, Jansen or Samuels, and evidently the Skins QB's are going to be in a world of hurt all season (along with the fans).

Kaffeen,

Unless Fina signed today while I was a the state fair and I didn't see it, he's IDEAL. He wants to start and not play starting guard probably, so, we can't promise him either of those things. But, we can pay him more than he should get. He's WELL worth it at left tackle backup for us. Hell, he should be starting for most teams.

I don't think we can get him, but, if we can, we'd better.

DB,

I'm not watching the game. I heard Tucker and Coleman are problems right now. I suspect Vickers will get the start and Samuels will as well. Again, I haven't seen a play, so, how we are looking up the middle is not something I know.

Man....

Marcus Steel LB for the cowboys was just carted off the field. I didn't see what happened. I was flipping channels and just checked back on the game, but the way they were holding his neck, it didn't look good.

As much as I hate the pukes I hate seeing anyone get badly hurt.

I'll update if I hear more.

I can't see it either I was just commenting on what sonny was saying.

I bet that Tucker was having to compensate for Coleman's weakness which allowed the D to exploit a weakness up the middle with a blitz.

I guess the point is that coleman is not the answer at backup left tackle (i'd still keep him as the third stringer, he is just a rookie), but the interior line is not good enough for this system as of right now.

Wow, Jaquez green is in danger of not making the lineup as a reciever.....

-DB

Archived