Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins versus Patriots official game thread.

Art

Actually, the final preseason games are often seen as a tune-up for the starters where as the earlier games are often used for evaluating talent. The starters NEED to get game time to start to get their timing down. I don't think it's so unusual.

Well I'm listening to a really bad game and watching a really bad game (for my teams). Jacksonville has all of 2 points against the Cowboys. The Cowboys are looking pretty decent. Carter looks much more confident and has been somewhat consistent. Dallas could be a decent team if Carter plays well.

Danny, I luv ya, man, but you're having a bad game. Doesn't help that you have about 2 seconds to get rid of the ball. Receivers are not getting open either. Doering, Thompson, Green, Gardner relatively invisible. What is up with the O-Line? Only consolation is that the patriots stopped Warner and the Rams pretty much the same way for all the marbles last year...

Ball Coach, time to do some adjusting.

I hope this game is the straw that broke the camels back and Danny Warbucks realizes that we need a great "O" line and some solid backups.

If I post the same thing 2 years from now I am really going to be pissed. They had the chance this year to get at least 1 guard on the first day. We really need that dominating guard to stabilize our line. Like a young healthy Tre'. Next April we better get one.

zeng8r

the skins pulled their starting lineman early and coleman the left OT keeps letting the DE bye every play... Its not the blitzing really its DW doesnt have a second to throw........ Champ and Smoot were pulled real early and so was wilkonson and Arrington didnt play... Oheate looks real good though

Guys, guys...

I've been tracking the game with NFL.com and I don't think any of those passed came against champ or smoot. Samuals didn't play and we had Stie, lost as hell getting and run over.

Sometimes a team needs a game like this to motivate them. Better now than against the iggles.

Tom

I agree with you on the final preseason game. Half the Giants' starters didn't play tonight and what starters they did have was out before the end of the first quarter. For some reason, the Ravens played their starters the whole first half. I don't understand that in the final preseason game.

Do the Ravens *have* any starters?:laugh:

Archived