Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins versus Patriots official game thread.

Art

It appears that Spurrier is trying to get DW as many passes as possible, but the D is expecting the pass and bringing pressure. I am surprised that Spurrier is not running to offset this more. But, like I said he is probably just trying to get the reps in for DW since he missed last week, with adverse circumstances (O-line). He will definitely run more against Arizona.

Dont fear guys Spurriers boys will bully around the pats practice squadders, and we will have to listen to how great spurriers boys are. I hope I am wrong, but I think this offense is utterly helpless as proven by pitts and NE. looks like 7-9 season boys :shootinth

Redman:

Ladarius: Looked great when he was out there. Didn't stay out there long I dont think but he was penetrating pretty well. He's looking good.

Stai: I never watch the O Line, unless it's completely obvious.

Ohalete: Unbelievable. He's hitting everything with a white jersey on. He's doing really well tonight. He's tearing the Pats up. Best hitter out there tonight since LA isn't going.

Bauman: Just got beat for a TD. Went down earlier with an ankle tweek. Hasn't been outstanding tonight.

Derrius Thompson did you mean?: Got lit up early, hasn't been visible.

For the TV folks: Is SOS ripping his headset off or chewing on his nails. Head set ripping off techinque means he's pissed off in a major way and his competetive juices are going to explode. If he's chewing on his nails, then he's working on a tee time and the game is out of his control.

well that might be called a stretch. chill. every team is going to have a shaky game occasionally. on top of a short week and not playing well, the breaks aren't going our way either. little early to fold on the playoffs, dont' ya think?

Guest Trevor
Originally posted by redman

Please let me know how the following players look:

- LaDairis Jackson

- Brendan Stai

- Ifeanyi Ohelete

- Rashad Bauman

- Derrius Jackson

I haven't seen Jackson do much, I have seen him drop back into coverage a few times.

Not sure about Stai, but the whole line has struggled so I assume he did as well.

Ohelete made some tackles, looked okay.

Bauman has been getting beat quite often.

I assume you mean Derrius Thompson on the last one. The only thing notable he has done was getting crushed in the opening series on a Wuerffel lob.

How is it that we have injuries in the final preseason game? We shouldn't be playing ANYBODY the we can't afford to lose. I've never heard of a team suffing major injuries in the final preseason game.

The coaching staff gets what the deserve. Unfortuately we all have to suffer along...

Archived