Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins versus Patriots official game thread.

Art

Guys its preseason. there will be plenty of time for the complaining later. As to your special teams...they are bad at least thats what ive been reading. The eagles are considered one of the best in this department. Keep that into consideration when bashing!

I don't put much stock in preseason games. Especially a preseason game #5. However, I am a bit concerned if Weurffel gets the start. He hasn't played much and when he has, he really hasn't done much with the O. I realize Shane hasn't appeared as comfortable, but he has moved the O and has shown continual progression.

I am starting to lean towards Shane being the number one...

We've got guys dropping like flies. Sounding real bad right now. I love adversity before the regular season. Self-doubt is a good thing and right now they'll have it. I hope Spurrier doesn't say, "Well, had some young guys in there and they weren't ready, so, it'll be ok." I hope he says, "We're not ready. This team isn't ready to play and we have a lot of work to do this week." Mind games time.

Quite frankly the best thing that could happen tonight is for us to lose this game. These guys can't believe the hype. They need a loss to keep them focused going into the season. This team isn't good enough to overcome mental errors, penalties, fumbles bad special teams play. They have to focus on all aspects of the game and play mistake free to get 10+ wins this year.

I understand that this is a pre-season game, but everyone know that Spurrier went out there with the mentality of doing their best. Especially in the beginning, which hasn't happened. I am just glad that this is happening now.............

Archived