Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Merge of Seahawk fan troll threads (merge)

young23554

Question mark

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

A question mark (or, less commonly, an interrogation point or eroteme) is a punctuation mark that replaces the period at the end of an interrogative sentence. It can also be used mid-sentence to mark a merely interrogative phrase, where it functions similarly to a comma, such as in the sentence "where shall we go? and what shall we do?," but this usage is increasingly rare. The question mark is not used for indirect questions. An inverted question mark or quazzy mark looks like ¿

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Question_mark

Comma (punctuation)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A comma ( , ) is a punctuation mark. It has the same shape as an apostrophe or single closing quotation mark in many typefaces, but it differs from them in being placed on the baseline of the text.

Some typefaces render it as a small line, slightly curved or straight, some like a small filled-in number 9. It is used in many contexts, principally for separating things. According to the Oxford English Dictionary, the word "comma" comes directly from the Greek komma, which means "something cut off" or "a short clause".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comma_%28punctuation%29

:logo:

oh.....I almost forgot:

psychics0xf.jpg

No one knows the out come of the game. its funny how redskin fans resort to anger to games, how can you enjoy the games. Hey did you forcast your six loses, then why did you spend good money going to the games. lol taylor spitting and other problems is bad karma, and a defensive couch that says oh yea he told me he didnt do it so I believe him. he must be a great father. its so funny how they replayed the spit on tv in high def. What excuse will redskin fans have after a loss. ohhh the refs were agianst us. Ill bet because of taylors spit heard round the world that penalties will be the reason you lose. and that my friends is part of football. just ask the giants who were suppose to rematches us and win lol lol lol... the crowd is going to suprise you redskins fans and how its going to be a other dagger in your plans. New era seahawks 24 skinned 13. Hey tune in feb. to see the hawks in the SB.

This geye shure is a good speller... isnt hee?

I personally have not seen one person on these boards "supporting" Sean Taylor with respect to the spitting incident.

But we can objectively see it for what it was... an immature act of a KID... who is 22 years old and let his emotions get the best of him. If he learns from it, great. If he doesn't, then there will be problems for him down the line. GIBBS has said it. The ONLY time Williams said he believed him was immediately after the game. Of course he's going to stand up for his player when the media are attacking him. ANY PARENT WOULD. What he does behind closed doors may be an entirely different matter. I don't condone it. I didn't like it at the time. But I'm not going to totally alienate him if he learns from his mistake. It's unfortunate that players are under the microscope so much that every one of their actions on and off the field are judged by us, the fans, before they have a chance to be judged by their peers. I'd much rather see the good stuff... the stuff Art Monk does for kids every some, the charity work Steve Largent does.. I know it exists. Every team has those players as well. But the way fans like you talk, it's ONLY your team that is above reproach. Give me a break.. the team, and fanbase, are made up of human beings.

You need to learn to spell and use good grammar if you want to come across as an intelligent, well-spoken troll.

ALL teams have obnoxious ugly fans including the Seahawks, and including the Redskins. NO TEAM is immune. So to use the generalities you used against Redskins fans, and turn around and say just the opposite about Seahawks fans makes me wonder if your age on the profile is really how old you are. Because the attitude implied in your message does NOT match your age.. that's for sure.

I actually used to like the Seahawks and thought they had pretty decent fans until I saw some of the postings here, on the Redskins boards, attacking Redskin fans. You are no better than the Redskin fans that go and troll on your boards. I'm sure they exist. I'm not one of them. I stay here and discuss HERE. What is said here shouldn't bother you if you are confident in your team.

Did someone pee in youe wheaties Young? How do you go from making a post like:

"I was reading some of the Redskin fans take on the game. Hey i love the redskins next to my seahawks. Love the fact that i went to so many Washington state games and cheered on Mark Rypien. I was a freshman at a rival school when he played. He was even a stud in high school. Hey if the seahawks can get a win against the Redskins it would be our greatest hour. The seahawk fans want to build on a past, like the redskins fans get to remember."

to demonstrating the rants of a loon? I believe that this game will be tough for my Skins. Seattle has a quick and explosive defense, Alexander is an all round package, and seattle is not the #1 seed for no reason as Gibbs has quoted many times in recent news confrences. However, We are also a better team since our last meeting, offense aside from last game of course! We will have a healthy secondary this Saturday, our defense has been very tough, and for our offense, they are out to make up for last Saturday. Momentum is on our side coming into the playoffs, I will more than likely have a sore throat during the game from all the yelling I know I will be doing. But as a fan I stand behind the belief that we have as good a chance of winning as any of the other teams in it right now.

GO Skins

ban him. no one deserves to start 8 threads and then never come back and reply to any of them. this guys a full blown troll and needs a ban right now.

check out your forums...

i'm seeing people predicting the seagulls blowng out the skins and going to the superbowl? isn't that a prediction you moron? get lost man no one wants to argue 1st thing in the morning. your wife musta been in a sour mood eh?

ITS WIERD THE SEAHAWKS ARNT GOING TO WORRY ABOUT WHAT REDSKIN FANS ARE SAYING AND WILL PLAY THE GAME ANYWAYS. AT FIRST THE HAWKS THOUGHT THEY WERE PLAYING PAST SUPERBOWL WINNERS FOR THE REDSKINS. BUT FINDING OUT THAT THEY ARE ALL RETIRED, THEY THINK THEY MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE TO DO WHAT PEOPLE SAID THE PATRIOTS COULDNT DO FOUR YEARS AGO. A NEW ERA HAS TO START SOMEWHERE. SEAHAWKS CAN’T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE EASY SCHEDULE THEY WERE GIVEN BY THE NFL. I WAS AT THE FALCONS SEAHAWKS GAME AT QWEST FIELD, AND IM TELLING YOU THE SEAHAWKS FANS EARS ARE RINGING AFTER THE GAME. WHEN THE REDSKINS HAVE THE BALL GOOD LUCK, BECAUSE I Guarantee THEY WILL NEVER EXPEIRENCE ANYTHING LIKE IT EVER. HEY BY THE WAY DID YOU SEE MATT H. ALMOST EIGHTY PERCENT THROWING PERCENTAGE OVER SIX WEEKs BEST EVER IN NFL HISTORY WOW. IF YOU STACK THE BOX AGAINST SA YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH THAT. YOU REDSKIN FANS ARE TALKING ABOUT OTHER TEAMS HAVING ****Y FANS YOU NEED TO TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR SELF. AND I WOULD MUCH RATHER FOLLOW A PERSON LIKE S. ALEXANDER THEN FOLLOW A SPIT IN YOUR FACE PERSON THAT YOU SEEM TO ALL FOLLOW. HEY WIN OR LOSE I WOULD MUCH RATHER BE ON THE SIDE OF THE JUST THEN INJUST. FOOTBALL IS A GAME, AFTER YOU LEAVE THE STADIUM ARE YOU PROUD OF WHOM YOU ROOT FOR AND HOW YOU BEHAVE AS A FAN, REDSKIN FANS WHO ARE JUST HAVING FUN I APPLAUD YOU. THE DEFENSIVE COACH SAID HE BELIEVED IN TAYLOR AND HE DIDN’T DO IT, WELL LOOK AT THE FILM, PRETTY SICK. Its funny how this thread has so many people denouncing a god fearing man. I think Taylor will be the redskin undoing. BAD CARMA. And to all you redskin fans who think Seahawks fans are worried and paranoid about loosing. I just like going and watching football, and it’s only a game baby. If I wake up on Saturday mourning and the redskins do win. I still get up and love that im alive. My friend told me to come and witness your site and see how people can be so wrapped up in football they are willing to cross the line in how you treat humans for the sake of argument.

At first you seemed alright but at this point I have no choice:

2.jpg

deargod_stop.jpg

man you actually took the time to write that? that's pathetic!!

you're 41 and you tell us we're stuck on football, yet YOU'RE on OUR message boards wasting away your life tryin to get us all riled up. it's not working son...not at all. WHY? WHY? I can't even believe that's serious...thought I was dreaming but nopes...your dumbass did actually write that. Get a life you 41yr old lonely individual. I'm betting you trolled on all your pass opponents, texans included and did wrote the exact same thing. damn

Archived