Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Merge of Seahawk fan troll threads (merge)

young23554

if redskin fans heard SA was coming to Washington Redskins all the haters would line up to say hail to SA go hawks

Who exactly is hating on Alexander. I think he's a hell of a running back and very deserving of the recognition that he's gotten....that being said, we've stopped him once this season, we'll do it again with an almost 100% healthy defense :helmet:

ITS WIERD THE SEAHAWKS ARNT GOING TO WORRY ABOUT WHAT REDSKIN FANS ARE SAYING AND WILL PLAY THE GAME ANYWAYS. AT FIRST THE HAWKS THOUGHT THEY WERE PLAYING PAST SUPERBOWL WINNERS FOR THE REDSKINS. BUT FINDING OUT THAT THEY ARE ALL RETIRED, THEY THINK THEY MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE TO DO WHAT PEOPLE SAID THE PATRIOTS COULDNT DO FOUR YEARS AGO. A NEW ERA HAS TO START SOMEWHERE. SEAHAWKS CAN’T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE EASY SCHEDULE THEY WERE GIVEN BY THE NFL. I WAS AT THE FALCONS SEAHAWKS GAME AT QWEST FIELD, AND IM TELLING YOU THE SEAHAWKS FANS EARS ARE RINGING AFTER THE GAME. WHEN THE REDSKINS HAVE THE BALL GOOD LUCK, BECAUSE I Guarantee THEY WILL NEVER EXPEIRENCE ANYTHING LIKE IT EVER. HEY BY THE WAY DID YOU SEE MATT H. ALMOST EIGHTY PERCENT THROWING PERCENTAGE OVER SIX WEEKs BEST EVER IN NFL HISTORY WOW. IF YOU STACK THE BOX AGAINST SA YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH THAT. YOU REDSKIN FANS ARE TALKING ABOUT OTHER TEAMS HAVING ****Y FANS YOU NEED TO TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR SELF. AND I WOULD MUCH RATHER FOLLOW A PERSON LIKE S. ALEXANDER THEN FOLLOW A SPIT IN YOUR FACE PERSON THAT YOU SEEM TO ALL FOLLOW. HEY WIN OR LOSE I WOULD MUCH RATHER BE ON THE SIDE OF THE JUST THEN INJUST. FOOTBALL IS A GAME, AFTER YOU LEAVE THE STADIUM ARE YOU PROUD OF WHOM YOU ROOT FOR AND HOW YOU BEHAVE AS A FAN, REDSKIN FANS WHO ARE JUST HAVING FUN I APPLAUD YOU. THE DEFENSIVE COACH SAID HE BELIEVED IN TAYLOR AND HE DIDN’T DO IT, WELL LOOK AT THE FILM, PRETTY SICK. Its funny how this thread has so many people denouncing a god fearing man. I think Taylor will be the redskin undoing. BAD CARMA. And to all you redskin fans who think Seahawks fans are worried and paranoid about loosing. I just like going and watching football, and it’s only a game baby. If I wake up on Saturday mourning and the redskins do win. I still get up and love that im alive. My friend told me to come and witness your site and see how people can be so wrapped up in football they are willing to cross the line in how you treat humans for the sake of argument.

So according to you, being God fearing is a good thing, but then in the same sentence(the whole paragraph was pretty much one horrible sentence) say "Bad Karma". You a Hindu pagan or a God-fearing man? You believe in Karma or God's Will? Make up your mind.

Geez. You were alright at first. But thats usually the story with trolls. :silly:

Notice how many people here were angry when they saw NFL Network's Sounds of the Game and said Sean Taylor was WRONG and deserved to be punished. We also mentioned how un-Redskin like that was. If it did happen, none of us support it. The Redskins under Gibbs are the most God-conscious and disciplined team in the NFL.

Look around here more man. Oh, and why the heck would you choose to start a new thread in black font? :doh:

Everything you say is right about Football. It's just a game, life is a blessing but a test too, and in the end thats what matters. ;)

But cha gotta understand there are plenty of Seahawk fans who are just as die-hard and nutty as some Redskin fans, right? RIGHT!?

ITS WIERD THE SEAHAWKS ARNT GOING TO WORRY ABOUT WHAT REDSKIN FANS ARE SAYING AND WILL PLAY THE GAME ANYWAYS. AT FIRST THE HAWKS THOUGHT THEY WERE PLAYING PAST SUPERBOWL WINNERS FOR THE REDSKINS. BUT FINDING OUT THAT THEY ARE ALL RETIRED, THEY THINK THEY MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE TO DO WHAT PEOPLE SAID THE PATRIOTS COULDNT DO FOUR YEARS AGO. A NEW ERA HAS TO START SOMEWHERE. SEAHAWKS CAN’T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE EASY SCHEDULE THEY WERE GIVEN BY THE NFL. I WAS AT THE FALCONS SEAHAWKS GAME AT QWEST FIELD, AND IM TELLING YOU THE SEAHAWKS FANS EARS ARE RINGING AFTER THE GAME. WHEN THE REDSKINS HAVE THE BALL GOOD LUCK, BECAUSE I Guarantee THEY WILL NEVER EXPEIRENCE ANYTHING LIKE IT EVER. HEY BY THE WAY DID YOU SEE MATT H. ALMOST EIGHTY PERCENT THROWING PERCENTAGE OVER SIX WEEKs BEST EVER IN NFL HISTORY WOW. IF YOU STACK THE BOX AGAINST SA YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH THAT. YOU REDSKIN FANS ARE TALKING ABOUT OTHER TEAMS HAVING ****Y FANS YOU NEED TO TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR SELF. AND I WOULD MUCH RATHER FOLLOW A PERSON LIKE S. ALEXANDER THEN FOLLOW A SPIT IN YOUR FACE PERSON THAT YOU SEEM TO ALL FOLLOW. HEY WIN OR LOSE I WOULD MUCH RATHER BE ON THE SIDE OF THE JUST THEN INJUST. FOOTBALL IS A GAME, AFTER YOU LEAVE THE STADIUM ARE YOU PROUD OF WHOM YOU ROOT FOR AND HOW YOU BEHAVE AS A FAN, REDSKIN FANS WHO ARE JUST HAVING FUN I APPLAUD YOU. THE DEFENSIVE COACH SAID HE BELIEVED IN TAYLOR AND HE DIDN’T DO IT, WELL LOOK AT THE FILM, PRETTY SICK. Its funny how this thread has so many people denouncing a god fearing man. I think Taylor will be the redskin undoing. BAD CARMA. And to all you redskin fans who think Seahawks fans are worried and paranoid about loosing. I just like going and watching football, and it’s only a game baby. If I wake up on Saturday mourning and the redskins do win. I still get up and love that im alive. My friend told me to come and witness your site and see how people can be so wrapped up in football they are willing to cross the line in how you treat humans for the sake of argument.

No one knows the out come of the game. its funny how redskin fans resort to anger to games, how can you enjoy the games. Hey did you forcast your six loses, then why did you spend good money going to the games. lol taylor spitting and other problems is bad karma, and a defensive couch that says oh yea he told me he didnt do it so I believe him. he must be a great father. its so funny how they replayed the spit on tv in high def. What excuse will redskin fans have after a loss. ohhh the refs were agianst us. Ill bet because of taylors spit heard round the world that penalties will be the reason you lose. and that my friends is part of football. just ask the giants who were suppose to rematches us and win lol lol lol... the crowd is going to suprise you redskins fans and how its going to be a other dagger in your plans. New era seahawks 24 skinned 13. Hey tune in feb. to see the hawks in the SB.

Your 41?

:laugh:

If spitting is bad Karma, what is Seahawk fan trolling.? Predicting wins, even though the Hawks already lost once to the Skins, and haven't gotten out of the first game in the playoffs with a win since Reagan was president??????

OMG, you've disrupted the psychic Karma balance and KILLED any chance of the Hawks winning.......

for shame

:jerk:

skin fans are priceless, your over confidence is going to be your undoing for along time. I watched burnell against washington state in the apple cup years ago and man what a choke. Remember the jags playoffs in the second round oooh the curse is on. He sucked as a husky, jag and now a skin. go seahawks

hope u remember the past because youll need those mental replay's after the game. untill coming to your site, i respected the redskins, what a bunch of a holes.

Archived