Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins enjoying away games

MustangSteve

Redskins.com

Asked about playing tough games on the road, safety Ryan Clark said: "It's fun. I like the crowd. You have guys like Marcus Washington egging the crowd on and getting them hyped up. It's great to go into somebody else's house and take what is theirs. That's big. We have a lot of underdog guys on our team and guys that just work hard. It's not about superstars. We relish in that and thrive in that. We like to go prove people wrong."

Redskins.com

Asked about playing tough games on the road, safety Ryan Clark said: "It's fun. I like the crowd. You have guys like Marcus Washington egging the crowd on and getting them hyped up. It's great to go into somebody else's house and take what is theirs. That's big."

I think the implication here may be that the traveling Redskins fans do have an effect. Remember when Chris Simms waved his arms down over and over, and the crowd just got louder? That was cool.

They really do relish the underdog role don't they?:D. Like I told someone else flash does not win games what I mean by flash is stars like say umm a Shaun Alexander, Chad Johnson, Tiki Barber having big names on your team does not make you the better team are you listening Seahawk fans ?

Substance wins game what I mean by substance hard workers, no big names , big egos , guys that other teams didn't want rebells if you will that what makes a good team and my friends Skins has a lot of substance do not need starpower to be successful

Archived