Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ATH= Skins chances in Seattle

bubba9497

Question is Seattle a real 9 point favorite over the red hot Redskins.

# Jay, Woody, Tim... all say the Skins will get romped by the Seahawks

Only preacher Bill gives the Skins a chance to lose by 3

:laugh:

There is going to be a lot of sportswriters eating crow next week.

They're concentrating on the Skins' bad stats too much, perhaps if they noticed the Hawks' played the 32nd hardest schedule, only won 3 games against teams with winning records, and the noticed the skins played the 4th hardest schedule and lost all but 1 game by less then 7 points they might give us better odds, but screw em, i love it when the Skins show up the media on the feild, makes me feel that much better to be a Skins fan, cause we believed all the way!

Question is Seattle a real point favorite over the red hot Redskins.

# Jay, Woody, Tim... all say the Skins will get romped by the Seahawks

Only preacher Bill gives the Skins a chance to loss by 3

:laugh:

There is going to be a lot of sportswriters eating crow next week.

By Harrahs odds, we are 9 point underdogs.

And we have beat the odds 75% of the time this season.

So I like our chances.

Grilled Seachicken sounds good for a tailgate party don't you think?

Hail!:point2sky

I don't give a **** what they say.

Our HOF coach is working his post-season magic again and has upped his playoff win pct. from .762 (16-5) to .773 (17-5). That is, shall we say, solid.

If anyone can do this, it is Gibbs.

Plus, I don't think Seattle has rumbled yet this season like they will on Saturday.:D

These Skins are just a tad physical. :)

Skip said we would beat seattle, and eric allen said if Shaun is under 100 yards we WIN basically no matter what.

Now, i think skip is a little full of it and sometimes says stuff simply to get attention, but he has given us a chance which is all we ask for. I got so pissed when i saw woody say we have NO chance whatsoever.

I dont really care to much although i want to see people think the skins can win. It really doesnt matter because it will only help the skins want to play harder and think the shehawks are some dynasty.

Did I miss exactly what teams Seattle beat that gives them a snowball's chance in hell of beating us like that... ?
Honest question. Who have the Redskins beat this year? What am I missing? Other than Kyle Orton's first pro game of his life and a gift on a shanked field goal against us, you guys have beaten the exact same teams we have. You guys are hilarious.

Archived