Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ATH= Skins chances in Seattle

bubba9497

Honest question. Who have the Redskins beat this year? What am I missing? Other than Kyle Orton's first pro game of his life and a gift on a shanked field goal against us, you guys have beaten the exact same teams we have. You guys are hilarious.

Well we've beaten you for one.

In fact, we've beaten each of the 4 nfc division winners. On top of that, our wins against the Giants and Cowboys didn't have to go into overtime -- they were decisive victories.

...and the only gift that was givin was brunells interception that got you back in the game. Only to lose.

Honest question. Who have the Redskins beat this year? What am I missing? Other than Kyle Orton's first pro game of his life and a gift on a shanked field goal against us, you guys have beaten the exact same teams we have. You guys are hilarious.

9 of the shehawks 13 wins are against teams with below .500 win%.The Redskins have played the second toughest schedule of the teams in the playoffs.

Worked for the Eagles. Held him to 49 yards... and lost 42-0. :silly:

This game will be your teams most physical game since your game 1 match against Jacksonville or maybe of the whole season. Since its the playoffs I will say its going to he your toughest of the season, and your team hasn't won a playoff game. (Holmgren is seriously not a very good coach. His 1 Super Bowl win might have been a loss if not for Desmond Howard and he had Brett Favre on the team, 3 time MVP. Then he lost to Denver despite being favored the next year.)

Fact is, every good team on your schedule (4 whole games) played you close or beat you.

Jax beat you, Atlanta almost did in Seattle, We beat you, the Cowboys had you down 10-3 with 40 seconds left in the game but choked (again), the Giants kicker gave you a win with 3 missed game ending field goals, San Fran was 2 points from beating you, Titans were beating you until the game was almost over, the Packers beat you to end the season.

Not exactly looking like a team that will beat our dominant defensive team by 10 or more. I'd say you'd be lucky to get away with a 3 point win.

The best thing going for your team is all the injuries the Redskins have. It would be quite the embarassment to lose at home to a team as banged up as we are.

Well we've beaten you for one.

In fact, we've beaten each of the 4 nfc division winners. On top of that, our wins against the Giants and Cowboys didn't have to go into overtime -- they were decisive victories.

...and the only gift that was givin was brunells interception that got you back in the game. Only to lose.

How convenient it is to forget the SHALLACKING the Giants gave you when you talk about beating them. By your logic, it would be relevant that we beat the Eagles by more in one game than you guys did in two games combined. The point still stands. You guys haven't had any impressive wins against anybody.

Question is Seattle a real 9 point favorite over the red hot Redskins.

# Jay, Woody, Tim... all say the Skins will get romped by the Seahawks

Only preacher Bill gives the Skins a chance to lose by 3

:laugh:

There is going to be a lot of sportswriters eating crow next week.

Yeah I caught that too but the mediator called them out on their predictions saying we're the hottest team in the NFL.

9 of the shehawks 13 wins are against teams with below .500 win%.The Redskins have played the second toughest schedule of the teams in the playoffs.
See how you guys work the words? You discount the Seahawks wins and you brag about the schedule you've "played". You don't get credit just for "playing" someone. There's a big difference between playing someone and actually winning.

See how you guys work the words? You discount the Seahawks wins and you brag about the schedule you've "played". You don't get credit just for "playing" someone. There's a big difference between playing someone and actually winning.

Dude, if we were in your cake ass division we'd have a bye too. Seriously, I hope your linebackers enjoyed their manicures and shoe shopping over their bye.

Jax beat you, Atlanta almost did in Seattle, We beat you, the Cowboys had you down 10-3 with 40 seconds left in the game but choked (again), the Giants kicker gave you a win with 3 missed game ending field goals, San Fran was 2 points from beating you, Titans were beating you until the game was almost over, the Packers beat you to end the season.

Facts are not your specialty I see.

A) Yep, Jax beat us. Season opener. Plenty of time to recover... and boy did we.

B) Atlanta almost beat us? Nah, we went up on them 21 and then took a "just protect the lead" approach and won the game. That should sound pretty familiar based on your last game.

C) Pretty convenient to talk about us only beating the Giants because they missed a field goal but not bringing up that you guys beat us the exact same way. Speaks to your integrity on reporting facts.

D) Cowboys had us down and choked? I see. Seahawks running an 81 yard drive to tie it, making a critical INT, then kicking a 52 yard bomb to win it had nothing to do with the Seahawks. Just the Cowboys choking. Got it.

E) San Francisco came two points from tieing, not winning.

F) Titans were beating us until early in the fourth quarter. But the Seahawks kept fighting and came back for the win. That's what good teams do.

G) We lost to the Packers? Are you serious? Cool. If that's the case, we beat the Colts and we all know the Colts are better than the Redskins. I mean after all, by your logic, it doesn't matter if teams are obviously sitting their starters, right?

You guys have more excuses than Giants fans... if that's possible.

Will we ever be respected?
We could ask that same question. According to most of the Skins fans, the Seahawks deserve no respect because they played a creampuff schedule.

I am not going to denigrate any of your victories this year. A win is a win. Many of you don't seem to like our wins, or think they aren't worth as much. Oh well, not much I can do about that. But I will point out that we beat the weak teams we were supposed to beat, and you didn't. You let the Raiders come into your house and fly home with the game.

But you did what you had to do to make the playoffs, and most other teams in the league didn't. And here we are. Four more days until the game, and nobody knows what will happen. It is perfectly legitimate to think the Redskins will win because they have a good D, but to think they will win because they beat the Giants by a bigger margin than the Seahawks did is rather silly.

A) Yep, Jax beat us. Season opener. Plenty of time to recover... and boy did we.

B) Atlanta almost beat us? Nah, we went up on them 21 and then took a "just protect the lead" approach and won the game. That should sound pretty familiar based on your last game.

C) Pretty convenient to talk about us only beating the Giants because they missed a field goal but not bringing up that you guys beat us the exact same way. Speaks to your integrity on reporting facts.

D) Cowboys had us down and choked? I see. Seahawks running an 81 yard drive to tie it, making a critical INT, then kicking a 52 yard bomb to win it had nothing to do with the Seahawks. Just the Cowboys choking. Got it.

F) Titans were beating us until early in the fourth quarter. But the Seahawks kept fighting and came back for the win. That's what good teams do.

G) We lost to the Packers? Are you serious? Cool. If that's the case, we beat the Colts and we all know the Colts are better than the Redskins. I mean after all, by your logic, it doesn't matter if teams are obviously sitting their starters, right?

San fran coming 2 points from anything is a joke....the skins against your division this year 3-0........4-0 on saturday.

reality is not yours :laugh:

So it counts less? :doh:

yep, and the reason you're favored by 9..... hello

wait, didn't feeley miss 3 in a row, before the seahawks finally could score? :laugh: a wee bit different

The Dallas game is a better example, where Bledsoe gave you a gift INT, to win... Like the tip pass that Brunell threw... but your kicker missed

Bledsoe throwing the ball right to your DB... Choked :yes:

BIG F"NG DIFFERENCE :rotflmao:

You mean like the Skins did when we won in OT over the hawks?

That one I agree with... non factor loss

But not as many as Seahawk fans it appears :rolleyes:

They're concentrating on the Skins' bad stats too much, perhaps if they noticed the Hawks' played the 32nd hardest schedule, only won 3 games against teams with winning records, and the noticed the skins played the 4th hardest schedule and lost all but 1 game by less then 7 points they might give us better odds, but screw em, i love it when the Skins show up the media on the feild, makes me feel that much better to be a Skins fan, cause we believed all the way!
Why do you think that is? Why doesn't the media bring that up? It's the same crap over and over.:mad:

Archived