Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What current players will be gone next year?

neongel

Jacobs(cut), Holdman(FA), Brown (retirement)

A few other guys wont be resigned but I really hope we bring back Clark, I love that guy.

Obviously there are rumors of Ramsey or Lavar leaving. Im not sure either are locks to leave, or are even more likely to leave than not. Ramsey is more likley to go than Lavar I think.

But I'm not worried about this yet. :)

Derek Frost for sure

I think we should find a way to keep Ramsey and Lavar -- Gibbs always likes depth at the QB position and Ramsey provides a solid veteran backup with 2 years in the system

Lavar is too expensive to cut or trade and might finally get the right attitude after the playoff push

Holdman should be gone

Jimoh actually has impressed the past couple of weeks, but I'd love to see us stock up with solid talent at the corner position

Bowen, gone

Ray Brown, gone

Betts - could be gone with a Lamont Jordan type offer from another team

Jacobs, gone

Kozlowski, gone

Is Royal a FA? could be gone if so

The only three players not signed for next year are Ray Brown, Robert Royal and Ryan Clark. We all know Brown is going to retire, but the other two should probably be back if the money is right. So this entire team could remain together if Gibbs/Gregg Williams wants.

they've got to get rid of Taylor Jacobs, he can't get any seperation (no burst)for Brunell to throw to him. I hope they can work something out with Arrington money wise but that depends on his abillity follow his assignments (shadowing Alexander)in this Seattle game. Clark will stick b/c Coach Williams likes him. Ray Brown will retire. Antonio Brown will be released.

Lately Walt Harris has been ok, but you have to admit, that guy has been gettin toasted most of the year, I wouldn't be too upset if he was gone but not before we have a solid corner to replace him. I LOVE Betts but therein lies the problem, he's good eough to be a number 1 back and of course thats not going to happen here with Portis around.

Archived