Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Now ya got it LaVar

MustangSteve

Family and Team first!

-- CONGRATULATIONS TO LAVAR

Fresh off his first playoff victory, linebacker LaVar Arrington's wife Trish gave birth to a baby girl on Sunday. Arrington was at Redskins Park for a workout on Monday, then quickly departed to go be with his wife and daughter, named Marlee. A swarm of reporters followed him to his car, but he was not eager for a media session. "My only Quote is Seattle," Arrington said.

Congratulations LaVar on the baby. You will always be in our thoughts wherever you go, but we would love it if you worked things out and stayed with the Skins. Good luck with the game this weekend and know we will be cheering you on, on Saturday. Hail.

LaVar is the best, I am such a fan of his (as you can tell from my screenname). I wore #56 and played linebacker in high school, and I tried to emulate him as much as possible on the field. He is the MAN. After all the crap he's been through the past 2 years, I am happy that everything is coming together for him as a football player and as a man. I really hope he stays with this team - his contributions over the course of his career have been invaluable. Congrats, LaVar, and let's put a beatdown on Seattle this Saturday!

i went to penn state becuase of LeVar!

im sure this is gonna pump him up, cant have the skins lose the first game his daughter sees! daddys gonna rip the feild up, not to mention the seagulls!

You went to PSU because of Lavar Arrington? And also if you did, maybe you should know how to spell his name right.

Archived