Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Now ya got it LaVar

MustangSteve

Your welcome, now why are ya still here? Maybe ya just like being on a real teams board instead of paper champ seatard board thats going to be full of tears and excuses come Saturday.

Have a nice day troll, somehwere else!!!!

Actually, I'm researching the phenomenon of undeveloped intellects for my thesis paper and I've found the largest collection right here. I'll be sure to use you as a case study.

Since when is San Diego the only legitimate team we've played in the past 6 weeks? Weren't the Giants division champions? Wasn't Dallas in playoff contention? Weren't the Bucs division champions as well?

Boys were 3-4 in last seven

Giants were 4-3 in last seven(squeeking by Philly twice and Dallas)

Giants were division champs too so I guess that doesn't mean too much.

Actually, I'm researching the phenomenon of undeveloped intellects for my thesis paper and I've found the largest collection right here. I'll be sure to use you as a case study.

yeah and im writing a thesis on the phenomenon of how people like to make illusions of who they really are on the internet when there actually losers sitting in there parents basement with mickey mouse posters on the wall. And i must say, i've found enough evidence with all these seatard fans strollin through

get out of here troll

HTTR

Actually, I'm a die hard Deadskin fan. Cheer for them every time they play the Cowboys. I'll take all our trolls of you'll come get all of your trolls off our board. At least we attempt some serious dialog. All most of the posters here can reply with is "Heil Redskins" or some other tripe.

Perhaps you can shed some light on how your D collapses at the end of games(San Diego, Seattle, TB).

Actually, I'm a die hard Deadskin fan. Cheer for them every time they play the Cowboys. I'll take all our trolls of you'll come get all of your trolls off our board. At least we attempt some serious dialog. All most of the posters here can reply with is "Heil Redskins" or some other tripe.

Perhaps you can shed some light on how your D collapses at the end of games(San Diego, Seattle, TB).

replies of hail redskins... dude, there REDSKINS BOARDS! wow, you rode the small bus to school didn't u?

replies of hail redskins... dude, there REDSKINS BOARDS! wow, you rode the small bus to school didn't u?

Dude..the point(which you just reaffirmed) is that most people here don't have much ability to construct intelligent responses or discuss obvious shortcomings of your team.

typical 5 yo response on this board...yea? well Heil Deadskins!

Came looking for intelligent life and found Brain dead skins fans.

In all honesty, I will jump a Redskins troll just as fast. Theres all ready been a few asking for other fans to go to your board, I tell them strait up you all have every right to be proud and to post what ya want on it.

Its not enough for them to troll other boards, they have to start bringing back post from other boards and act like there not suppose to post anything good about there team :doh:

trust me, if this was my site, they would be gone too ;)

Dude..the point(which you just reaffirmed) is that most people here don't have much ability to construct intelligent responses or discuss obvious shortcomings of your team.

typical 5 yo response on this board...yea? well Heil Deadskins!

Came looking for intelligent life and found Brain dead skins fans.

what an intelligent come back... heil "Deadskins". lmao. think that one up on by yourself???

Skins only scored 20 and 7 of those came on a HORRIBLE PI call against Boulware that even the league said was bogus. Without that call there is skins maybe get a FG instead of TD and the Hawks win 17-13 in regulation(after they score against that big time choking D of yours with less than 2 minutes left)

Sorry the D padded it's stats against bad competition down the stretch.(As many want to believe the Hawks did ALL year). Skins will play tough, but will still be routed because the D won't stop the Hawks O.

Just an FYI waterboy....my signature was a prediction, not a reference.

Archived