Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Now ya got it LaVar

MustangSteve

Lavar does this. He'll make some bone headed comment to the media and then a week later he says something admirable that used always make me come back to his side.. I'm not doing it anymore. I'll think about it come offseason if he does major restructuring to his contract.

A week after the season I am looking forward to hearing reports that Lavar agreed to restructure his contract to keep him a skin for the remainder of his career. I know we heard that after he signed the most recent deal, but the results of the arbitration hearing have put that in great jeopardy. I believe Lavar when he says he wants to be here. He now must convince management that he is indeed committed to being here. The only way I see that happening is with a reduction in pay. Lets face it, management let Pierce and Smoot walk because they did not feel they were worthy of making more than the other playmakers at their respective positions (Washington & Springs).

Methinks he learned the hard way.

Methinks he always was this way and you've all formed your beliefs on what you've read in the paper.

Lavar was never a problem before this year. When we get him in here, noone ever said, "Oh, he's great, but he's a freelancer, a loose cannon". Then it comes out in the media that he supposedly is both of these, and everyone runs with it. BS!

Myself, along with a few other people on this board have stuck with him the whole time, while the majority of you post your pithy "Bye, bye Lavar" comments.

Pick a side and stick with it...

Methinks he always was this way and you've all formed your beliefs on what you've read in the paper.

Lavar was never a problem before this year. When we get him in here, noone ever said, "Oh, he's great, but he's a freelancer, a loose cannon". Then it comes out in the media that he supposedly is both of these, and everyone runs with it. BS!

Myself, along with a few other people on this board have stuck with him the whole time, while the majority of you post your pithy "Bye, bye Lavar" comments.

Pick a side and stick with it...

EXACTLY HE IS THE BEST LB THE SKINS EVER HAD PERIOD :point2sky

:redpunch: :redpunch: :allhail: :seahawksu

Lavar and the rest of the Skins are in a zone. Bring on the Seatards.

:rotflmao: haha probably the best spin on seahawks ive hear yet.

What a great quote for the media...doesn't really give them a chance to take it out of context unless they wanna say he's not thinking enough about his daughter.

:doh: i hate the media.

Our defense is gonna own the "seatards"

:rotflmao: haha probably the best spin on seahawks ive hear yet.

What a great quote for the media...doesn't really give them a chance to take it out of context unless they wanna say he's not thinking enough about his daughter.

:doh: i hate the media.

Our defense is gonna own the "seatards"

Way it looks the Skins arent even worried about the media this week, even Portis showed up as himself this week. The last time he did that was against dallas and we blew them out!!!! :point2sky

I hope he gets an ESPN jacked up moment. I am sick of the love everyone is giving Seattle, like we don't exist. What does this team have to do to get some respect? I hope Lavar cracks some heads on Saturday, and let everyone know that we are the NFC's best chance at the Superbowl trophy this year. I have one word as well SEATTLE!!

Congrats to Lavar, but you Deadskins fans need to face reality. Your much vaunted D is overrrated and prone to the big time choke.(I'm a Hawk fan, I know a thing or two about choking D's)-cases in point:

Seattle drives uncontested for the tying TD at the end of the first game

Blew an 11 pt lead down the stretch against SD(the last half-way decent team you played)

Left TB's practice squad WR open for what should have been the tying TD ON CONSECUTIVE plays in the fourth quarter.

Faced NO ONE down the stretch-Fitzpatrick, Warner, Bledsoe, E. Manning, Mc Mahonn and Simms. OOOOOOOOOO Tough competition.

If you want rail against the Hawks being overrated because of their schedule-you better start looking at you own and face reality. Hawks 42(score on 5 of their first 6 drives), Deadskins 23

Assuming that you start each possession somewhere on your half of the field, there is no possible way that the Seahawks score on 5 of 6 intial drives. It just won't happen against the Redskins D.

Redskins have been playing "win or go home" games for a month and a half.

She-attle hasn't played a meaningful game in close to a month.

Our D will come out hungry and will shock the Seafawks and their willie nillie, "dancin' in the rain" fans. Once the crowd is out of it, the Seafoam is done.

Gibbs knows what he's doing.

Redskins 24

Sheattle 21 OT

Advantage Skins.

']Assuming that you start each possession somewhere on your half of the field' date=' there is no possible way that the Seahawks score on 5 of 6 intial drives. It just won't happen against the Redskins D.

Redskins have been playing "win or go home" games for a month and a half.

She-attle hasn't played a meaningful game in close to a month.

Our D will come out hungry and will shock the Seafawks and their willie nillie, "dancin' in the rain" fans. Once the crowd is out of it, the Seafoam is done.

Gibbs knows what he's doing.

Redskins 24

Sheattle 21 OT

Advantage Skins.[/quote']

Skins only scored 20 and 7 of those came on a HORRIBLE PI call against Boulware that even the league said was bogus. Without that call there is skins maybe get a FG instead of TD and the Hawks win 17-13 in regulation(after they score against that big time choking D of yours with less than 2 minutes left)

Sorry the D padded it's stats against bad competition down the stretch.(As many want to believe the Hawks did ALL year). Skins will play tough, but will still be routed because the D won't stop the Hawks O.

Congrats to Lavar, but you Deadskins fans need to face reality. Your much vaunted D is overrrated and prone to the big time choke.(I'm a Hawk fan, I know a thing or two about choking D's)-cases in point:

Seattle drives uncontested for the tying TD at the end of the first game

Blew an 11 pt lead down the stretch against SD(the last half-way decent team you played)

Left TB's practice squad WR open for what should have been the tying TD ON CONSECUTIVE plays in the fourth quarter.

Faced NO ONE down the stretch-Fitzpatrick, Warner, Bledsoe, E. Manning, Mc Mahonn and Simms. OOOOOOOOOO Tough competition.

If you want rail against the Hawks being overrated because of their schedule-you better start looking at you own and face reality. Hawks 42(score on 5 of their first 6 drives), Deadskins 23

Your gurly team is getting Jacked Up and Sent Home to watch the Redskins "a real team" play the next round!!!! :point2sky

Ya silly Seatard fan :laugh:

Your gurly team is getting Jacked Up and Sent Home to watch the Redskins "a real team" play the next round!!!! :point2sky

Ya silly Seatard fan :laugh:

Once again, another well thought out response with stunning logic and irrufutable evidence to back it up. Notice you had no response to the SUBSTANCE(get a dictionary and look it up) of my post.

Seems to be very few people older than 8 years old on this board.

Once again, another well thought out response with stunning logic and irrufutable evidence to back it up. Notice you had no response to the SUBSTANCE(get a dictionary and look it up) of my post.

Seems to be very few people older than 8 years old on this board.

The only evidence I need will hit your gurly team in the mouth come Saturday!!!!

The only evidence I need will hit your gurly team in the mouth come Saturday!!!!

Can you understand that seatard fans? You only have 2 days left because you sorry trolls are never man enough to come back and eat your words so Im feeding them to ya now! Go back to your paper champ board and dream about how you all wish you could win a Playoff game.

Thanks reinforcing my point.

Archived