Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Marcus Washington Appreciation Topic

Sunburn

Marcus Washington is the man. He has a pimp on the field and off. He has class and is definitely becoming a huge leader for the team. He's also one of the few Skins nice enough to hang out with the fans at Redskins Park. He stayed for about 1 hour on Saturday night...long after most of his team mates left. I have much more respect for him for doing something that small. Here's a picture I got with him.

to me, marcus washington defines our defense. like our defense, he's very fast, hits hard, makes plays, is very very agressive, and VERY UNDERRATED. he's probably one of the most underrated defensive players in the league. I love this guy, and thank god we got him

Marcus Washington is the man. I'm glad we have him on our squad. He's Chris Hamburger mixed with Monte Coleman all into one. You've got to hand it to him for being as dominating and game breaking as he is on defense!

Wow at age 34 you call out the old school! Wonderful flashback and nice analogy!

I was planning on buying a Cooley shirt (now that they're available), then I thought about a Portis shirt (still want one), I left the store and thought about it for a few minutes. When I returned I went for the Marcus Washington shirt!

Sweeet!

:D

My first ever defensive shirt!

Marcus is the MAN!

He'll have a huge day on Saturday!!!

:cheers:

Archived