Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hawks fans running scared?

Hemlock

We don't seem to have any problem entertaining Seahawks fans now do we?

I registered for their board here http://www.stateoffootball.com

I received my confirmation link via email and logged in. I got to read exactly 3 threads before my ID was removed. :laugh: I had not planned to post, just lurk and see what the prevailing sentiment was.

If I were to post something it might be to point out how many incredibly poor teams they played this year to win their division.

Call it what you will... I predict an upset that will have the sports wags stammering for weeks.

Hail to the Redskins!

Our schedule was based on LAST season's results, and we were given something like the 7th toughest schedule in the NFL because unlike you, we actually made the playoffs last year. As a -- what? 5-11? -- team last year, it was you who were given the creampuff schedule. Again, based on last years stats.

At the start of the year, many pundits thought the NFC West was going to be so tough that we were going to place 3rd behind the media darling AZ Cardinals (who many picked to win the div) and the Lambs. Some even thought the Whiners would give us a run for our money and we'd place last.

So, we played the hand we were dealt, which didn't look so promising at the beginning of the year, and most of the time we won. I won't apologize for it.

I registered last night, and actually posted 3 or 4 insightful and respectful posts.

Then this morning, when I went to log in to check for response, nothing.

It looks as if they have blocked my IP as well because I can't register for a new username either.

Oh well, that site was so busted anyway. Extremeskins walks all over that message board....kinda like the 'Skins are gonna walk all over the Seahags on Saturday.

HTTR!

Redskins 24

Seattle 21 OT

Our schedule was based on LAST season's results, and we were given something like the 7th toughest schedule in the NFL because unlike you, we actually made the playoffs last year. As a -- what? 5-11? -- team last year, it was you who were given the creampuff schedule. Again, based on last years stats.

At the start of the year, many pundits thought the NFC West was going to be so tough that we were going to place 3rd behind the media darling AZ Cardinals (who many picked to win the div) and the Lambs. Some even thought the Whiners would give us a run for our money and we'd place last.

So, we played the hand we were dealt, which didn't look so promising at the beginning of the year, and most of the time we won. I won't apologize for it.

You gotta be kidding me. You guys were, along with Minnesota, a NFC Superbowl favorite on many pundits' lists.

You gotta be kidding me. You guys were, along with Minnesota, a NFC Superbowl favorite on many pundits' lists.

No we weren't, that was the year before. Because we ONLY went 10-6 last season and lost to the Rams in the playoffs, the media slammed us and kept slamming us until nearly the end of the season. Believe it or not, the Cardinals were the near unanimous pick to win the NFC West. Most pundits had us picked for third.

Seahawk fans have no room to talk. Until they beat a real team, they can shut up. The only teams they faced were J-ville and the 'Skins and they lost them both. All the other teams they beat over .500 were NY Giants (we beat them), Dallas (we swept them), and Indy (home field locked up, starters resting, no Dungy on the sideline). This is not a tough team.

']Extremeskins walks all over that message board....kinda like the 'Skins are gonna walk all over the Seahags on Saturday.

To be honest, this is the biggest, most active team board I've ever seen -- and I do get around. The downside is that there seem to be more homers who couldn't analyze a stat or hold an intelligent conversation per capita than most boards. Excepting the cowgirls of course, who seem to only attract ignorant nasty homers.

No one is saying you were handed a cream puff schedule they just said you did not beat to many winning teams. only 2 games are based on last years schedule that was the bears and Tampa Bay for us and both of those teams made the playoffs hell all 4 division leaders we ended up beating now

We don't seem to have any problem entertaining Seahawks fans now do we?

I registered for their board here http://www.stateoffootball.com

I received my confirmation link via email and logged in. I got to read exactly 3 threads before my ID was removed. :laugh: I had not planned to post, just lurk and see what the prevailing sentiment was.

If I were to post something it might be to point out how many incredibly poor teams they played this year to win their division.

Call it what you will... I predict an upset that will have the sports wags stammering for weeks.

Hail to the Redskins!

Man, I thought it was just me!!

I registered three times with three different emails and got bumped out every time without ever posting, and yes, the emails are recorded and blacklisted.

When you try to recover a forgotten password, you get "that email not on file" like "we don't know you"

What a bunch of jags. And I don't mean the football team.

Pretty sad.

What's up with all the profanity in the smack shack :laugh: I love it they are over confident

I was talking about their regular team discussion forum in regards to them talking smack. I didn't even see their smack room until just now. They are completely rabid :laugh: . I can't even imagine what the meltdown on that board is going to be like if we win. :laugh:

It doesn't matter what the schedule was based on or how tough it was LAST YEAR. This is this year douche. You played a ***** schedule in a candy ass division. I'm sure it was so hard to win the West. Look how stacked Zona, San Fran, and St Louis was this year. Way more scarier then the East, that's for sure. So yeah dumbass, we were 6-10 last year and our strength of schedule trounces yours. You beat all of TWO winning teams. The G-Men and Cowpukes, both of which we demolished in two of our last three games. Then think about if you didn't play Indy, which I'm not counting considering the circumstances. How weak would your schedule be then? Please, dude. Your arguement is weak. So very very weak.

Sorry.

To be honest, this is the biggest, most active team board I've ever seen -- and I do get around. The downside is that there seem to be more homers who couldn't analyze a stat or hold an intelligent conversation per capita than most boards. Excepting the cowgirls of course, who seem to only attract ignorant nasty homers.

Dude, you're joking right? Look at your original arguement. The one about the schedule being based on last year so it shouldn't count against you. How more of a stat-ignoring homer can you get?

It doesn't matter what the schedule was based on or how tough it was LAST YEAR. This is this year douche. You played a ***** schedule in a candy ass division. I'm sure it was so hard to win the West. Look how stacked Zona, San Fran, and St Louis was this year. Way more scarier then the East, that's for sure. So yeah dumbass, we were 6-10 last year and our strength of schedule trounces yours. You beat all of TWO winning teams. The G-Men and Cowpukes, both of which we demolished in two of our last three games. Then think about if you didn't play Indy, which I'm not counting considering the circumstances. How weak would your schedule be then? Please, dude. Your arguement is weak. So very very weak. Go take a flying leap off a bridge and maybe when you hit the ground you'll get some common sense knocked into you.

You snot-nosed ****! You'd better learn how to talk to people a helluva lot more civilly or someone will end up teaching you how to with a baseball bat!

Archived