Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hawks fans running scared?

Hemlock

Dude, you're joking right? Look at your original arguement. The one about the schedule being based on last year so it shouldn't count against you. How more of a stat-ignoring homer can you get?

My point was that we played the schedule that we were given, and when it was given to us, it looked very tough. We played the reigning NFC champs and the rest of your Div, we played the mighty Colts, we played Atlanta -- and to me they looked like the best team in the NFC at the time. We were picked to be third in our own Div. We overcame a lot, and did what we were suppose to, game after game.

']I registered last night' date=' and actually posted 3 or 4 insightful and respectful posts.

Then this morning, when I went to log in to check for response, nothing.

It looks as if they have blocked my IP as well because I can't register for a new username either.

Oh well, that site was so busted anyway. Extremeskins walks all over that message board....kinda like the 'Skins are gonna walk all over the Seahags on Saturday.

HTTR!

Redskins 24

Seattle 21 OT[/quote']

They did the same thing to me. I tried to register as Gibbsisback and they must of blocked my IP because I can't register as any other username. What a pathetic board!

I'm not into trolling on another teams board. All I wanted to do is read the Seahags fans opinions on the game.

Oh well. No skin off my nose. Here is a good Seahawks board though.

http://mb17.scout.com/fseahawksinsiderfrm1

You snot-nosed ****! You'd better learn how to talk to people a helluva lot more civilly or someone will end up teaching you how to with a baseball bat!

I'm sure you are going to fly here from Seattle and be the one to do it. Please don't hurt me mister.

To my fellow Skins fans. Sorry for the last part on my orginial message. I edited it out. Just got a little carried away.

My point was that we played the schedule that we were given, and when it was given to us, it looked very tough. We played the reigning NFC champs and the rest of your Div, we played the mighty Colts, we played Atlanta -- and to me they looked like the best team in the NFC at the time. We were picked to be third in our own Div. We overcame a lot, and did what we were suppose to, game after game.

Don't you get it? It doesn't matter what it looked like. The only thing that matters is what it is and it's weak. Very weak. We were picked to go 4-12 by SI and at one point we were called the worst 3-0 team in NFL division. So that doesn't mean anything either. It's like saying that going to Iraq looked like a good idea but it turned out to suck. The only thing that matters is that it sucks (I know I shouldn't compare war to a game but it gets my point across.) You have the absolute WORST SOS in the entire NFL. You beat Tampa and Carolina, who are tied for second, by .019.

You snot-nosed ****! You'd better learn how to talk to people a helluva lot more civilly or someone will end up teaching you how to with a baseball bat!

You know you're wrong/scared when you have to resort to this.

Did the Godfather act scared?

Did Bruce Lee?

No, why? Because they had a reason not to be afraid.

Be afraid! Be very afraid!!!;)

What matters is that we had games to win, and we won them. And we won them because we are a good team. Pretend that we're not if you want...

But what everyone on here gets but you is that your wins were against the weakest division in football and the tough teams that you played beat you.

What matters is that we had games to win, and we won them. And we won them because we are a good team. Pretend that we're not if you want...

No, you are a good team.

But we are better.

Tampa is better.

The Panthers are now better than you guys.

What are you going to do when we shut down the run?

On your only 4 games with winning records, you lost 2 of them. And out of those four games, your precious little back only averaged 85 yards a game, and .5 TD's a game. That's pathetic! And it's not going to cut it against the skins!

YOU CAN'T RUN ON US! IT'S A FACT!

No need to say your sorry we have Seattle fans trolling our board under Redskin user names, defend this board like we do our team.

Ok forget the sorry. I won't say he needs to take a flying leap off a bridge but maybe when he comes to hit me in the head with a baseball bat I can hit him first and that will knock some common sense in him. Some people are lost causes though.

I'm not saying that you are a bad team or even that you aren't a good team. All I'm saying is you played the weakest schedule in all of the NFL and your excuse for it sucks ass. Imagine if our schedule was yours. Do you think we couldn't have won 13 games?

We're not stupid you know. We understand how scheduling works. I just can't believe you had the gall to call us, what was it, "homers who can't analyze a stat or hold an intelligent conversation." Well here is a stat for you. Seattle Seahawks SOS .430. Washington Redskins SOS .539. Analyze that you jerk.

The majority of the Seahawks wins were too below 500 teams. Hasslebeck is 0-2 in the playoffs and other than #37 the offense stinks. They have a good offensive line but I see the Redskins crushing them. Honestly speaking everyone is talking about how bad the skins offense looked in Tampa, against the #1 Defense we have been averaging in the high 20's for the last 4 to 5 games right? The Seahawks defense is suspect and Gibbs and company will destroy the hawks on Saturday. Wait and see there will be alot of angry hawk fans.....

The downside is that there seem to be more homers who couldn't analyze a stat or hold an intelligent conversation per capita than most boards.

And you are the one giving lectures on how to treat people civilly? You basically called most of the people here idiots and you expect to be treated with respect and proper decorum?

Pot, I'd like you to meet kettle.

What's up with Seattle people? Another one on another post said our of nowhere and for no reason "I come from the smartest, most educated city in the country and I can't wait to win Saturday," or something like that. Do they have some type of complex because, save for the Super Sonics 25 years ago, they have never won a sports title? Or is it because their weather sucks and they are stuck in it? Or is it because the most famous landmark in their city is a "Space Needle" who nobody knows the purpose of? What is it? I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

And you are the one giving lectures on how to treat people civilly? You basically called most of the people here idiots and you expect to be treated with respect and proper decorum?

Pot, I'd like you to meet kettle.

Not idiots, homers. You don't think it's that way? I talk on a lot of boards across the NFL, on some, you post some stats, you get a lot of people talking football with ya. On this board -- and if you look at my profile you'll see I've been coming here for several years -- I may get two or three posts in return talking real football. Then seven pages of "Our team is better than yours, we gonna beat you..." chest thumping. Not all boards are like that.

But you're right, I should have just kept my mouth shut about it, and just expressed my appreciation of the size and traffic of this board which truly is orders of magnitude bigger than any other team site I've seen.

There is no question the Skins schedule was tougher.That being said,it really doesn't matter.All that matters is what happens Saturday.The Redskins will have the deck stacked against them.They will have to travel 3000 miles to face a rested ,healthier team that is playing in front of a very vocal home crowd.The Skins can beat them but will have to play one of their best games in order to do so.The offense really needs to get the running game going and the defense needs to continue to play lights out.

Tarpon, you nailed it. Nothing is settled until Saturday, and either team can win it.

You might want to clue in your compatriot arringtonhitz that Seattle's offense doesn't stink. I don't know if he was just trying to get a rise out of Seahawk fans, or if just just doesn't know what the heck he is talking about. If he really does think that, he's in for a rude awakening.

Archived