Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PTI guys are morons

BigPlay45

They say we were lucky beating Tampa. Was it lucky that we held their O to 10 points, had 2 INTs, and a fumble recovery? Is it lucky that Shepherd is a scrub receiver and dropped a ball, partially due to Rogers' effort? And Wilbon says ST should be fined 100k.

Well, we may have been lucky. But who cares? Why do people care what these analysts say? Really? We won the football game. They can say what they want. We're in the NFC Divisional Playoff Round. If we get lucky again next week I'll be just as happy to listen to them complaining about luck than having to sit here watching two teams I don't care at all about playing in the NFC Championship game.

We were lucky, don't be so dumb. How many times can your offense go 120 yards and be able to score 17 points. We were very lucky that some balls were tipped and are defense made plays. We were lucky that the guy wasn't able to hold onto the ball. Is that not luck.

Tony Kornheiser is the man. **** Wilbon though. haha

We were lucky, don't be so dumb. How many times can your offense go 120 yards and be able to score 17 points. We were very lucky that some balls were tipped and are defense made plays. We were lucky that the guy wasn't able to hold onto the ball. Is that not luck.

Tony Kornheiser is the man. **** Wilbon though. haha

Tony Kornheiser is a douchebag!

Actually, Tony said we were a good team, but we got a lucky win. Wilbon played the anti Redskin. At one point he asked Tony, " What about your Redskins now? ". Both agreed that the offense needs to step up to win in Seattle.

There was no Redskin bashing. Just Wilbon being his typical on the fence self.

Mordy: You should take your own advice "don't be so dumb." Do you want to know how you go 120 on O and still win? By having your D dominate and get you 3 TO's and good field position. Tipped balls on defense is luck? Once again, take your own advice. Tipped balls is due to practice, good coaching, and well-trained athletes. So you're telling me any time our defense makes a play it's luck? A scrub receiver dropping a ball, partially due to Rogers' effort. Once again, not luck. So the answer to your question is no, this was not luck. So before you disrespect me and make an ignorant post, think about what really happened.

I find it interesting at exactly what point do certain folks decide to trot out the "lucky" card.

Ok, the Skins got "lucky" that Shepherd dropped the pass. Bad mistake on Shepherd's part. But why aren't the Buccaneers viewed as being "lucky" that Mark Brunell made a poor choice and threw the interception that setup the field position. The Bucs also got "lucky" that Frost shanked a 12 yard punt giving them golden field position for their last drive and the defense forced yet another turnover.

Frankly, the Buccaneers were "lucky" to be in the game at all. The bottom line is the better team is advancing to the next round.

I don't want to post a new thread on this so I'll just post it here. On the Open Mike segment of Sportscenter(Michael Irvin and Mike Ditka), Irvin was just going nuts about Sean Taylor spitting in Pittman's face and saying that Pittman did the right thing slapping ST. Guys, I think there is one PISSED OFF guy on the Redskins roster who is going to come into this game ummmmmmm ANGRY AS HELL! Look out!

Did you guys hear what Marcus Washington said post game? He even hinted the fact that they were lucky, especially considering the poor offensive show. 'Ive always said luck is where preparation meets opportunity', he goes on to say SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF 'and fortunately today we were prepared'

The first quote is a straight quote, the second is my recollection of what Marc said.

You guys are such total homers. If any other team won in the fashion we did, every one of you would be thinking the same thing, they got lucky. Our offense did nothing all day, had thier reciever caught the ball it may have been ugly for us but he dropped it. Don't sit here and try to argue that while the D did play very well, there's always a little luck involved when you get the ball bouncing just right, your way. Just need to stop complaining about whatever someone else has to see, I'll take being lucky over good with a win every single time, geez.

I'm kind amazed that skins fans are amazed that broadcasters weren't blown away with our awesome performance. What'd you expect? And yeah, we were definitely lucky, even though we played hard. Luck is good, and is a sign that a team is doing the things necessary to get good luck.

Bottom line, we should be underdogs, and more importantly, I think this will make our offense have a better chance of performing well. After winning six games, we need a nice motivational tactic.

Hey fankbones: I'm just expressing an opinion. Isn't that what this forum is for? If you don't agree, fine, but why must you resort to insults?

No, This isn't for you to expres your opinion. It is for me to tell you what an idiot you are and how I'm write and you're wrong.

No, This isn't for you to expres your opinion. It is for me to tell you what an idiot you are and how I'm write and you're wrong.

Please, if you're going to post crap like this, know the difference between "write" and "right".

Thanks.

I like the PTI guys but when did forced turnovers become luck...our team forced turnovers...jumping up and tipping a pass is what the DL is trained to do...knocking the ball out of cadilac's hand is something the defense talked about during the week...being in position to catch an interception is what they practice...it would be luck if an opponent was running in the open field and the ball just slips out and we recover it...the skins aren't lucky...theyre GOOD

Archived