Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PTI guys are morons

BigPlay45

Luck is winning the lottery. The Skins capitalized on a batted pass for an interception, a hard hit returned by hustling players for a TD and a stifling defense. The Skins were plainly better than the Bucs.

And while we are at it, Simms had a decent game with the Skins out Wynn, Taylor and Springs. He put a pass where it had to be for a potential tying score. It's not luck that the receiver didn't catch it. That's either a good play by the defense or bad execution by the receiver. Either way not luck. I guess the Steelers were lucky that Palmer was injured or the Pats were lucky that The Jags have no offense or Santana Moss was lucky that Roy Williams can't cover - - twice!

We definitely got lucky. Yes, it was lucky that Sheppard dropped the ball. Yes it was lucky that Lavar was ruled down by contact. I'll take them however we get them, but don't be naive. If it were the other way around, most people on this board would be livid.

Actually, Tony said we were a good team, but we got a lucky win. Wilbon played the anti Redskin. At one point he asked Tony, " What about your Redskins now? ". Both agreed that the offense needs to step up to win in Seattle.

There was no Redskin bashing. Just Wilbon being his typical on the fence self.

I happen to like Wilbon though he tells it like it is yes, he's kind of on the fence but he will give credit when it's dued .

No, This isn't for you to expres your opinion. It is for me to tell you what an idiot you are and how I'm write and you're wrong.

Can a moderator please ban this guy or something?

And to Mordy: Grow up. I will not reply with an insult thereby engaging in your little game of calling people names over the internet.

the 100k fine comment was made in response to the fact that the league fined portis more money [20k] for the sock mismatch, and that ST fine [17k] should have been more since the offense is obviosuly worse

also, tony has always picked the skins so dont be dissin a guy who usually supports us and did have us winning out as we did

and even if you dont agree, id rather be the underdog, have no one pick us, and then straight up prove them wrong on the feild, its much more satisfiying that way, cause we will feel vindicated and the media will feel embarassed

We were lucky, don't be so dumb. How many times can your offense go 120 yards and be able to score 17 points. We were very lucky that some balls were tipped and are defense made plays. We were lucky that the guy wasn't able to hold onto the ball. Is that not luck.

Tony Kornheiser is the man. **** Wilbon though. haha

How is a tipped pass (which happened a number of times Saturday) luck? With that logic, everything is luck. Wasn't the three yard rush by Portis luck?.....the first down run by Brunell....luck of course. Throw luck out the window, the Redskins made their own luck.

Archived